Going Home

The Paw Patrol was packing up and getting ready to head back to Adventure Bay. Especially with Saivon, Mike and Luke.

"Sad that we didn't get to stay longer and see what Barkingburg has to offer, but we gotta get back to Adventure Bay. There's a team meeting us back there to help, Jonathan," Saivon informed him.

"Really? Huh. Then we best get going," Jonathan replied.

"Um, Jonathan, who are expecting you back in Adventure Bay?" Skye asked.

"Worry not, Little Sister, they're just friends of ours who are coming to help find the monster. You just help keep Adventure Bay from other life-threatening problems. For now let's head back," he told Skye.

"Little Sister?" Marshall asked.

"Just something special between us since the time he and I spent here, we bonded like brother and sister. He was helping me recover from my attacker," Skye answered back.

"Thank you for having us, your highness, but we best be going back to Adventure Bay. With that beast still out there, no one is safe. So, on behalf of my brothers, I bid you adieu," Jonathan said as he turned back and helped the pups get their belongings into the Paw Patroller.

Before they head off, Ryder stopped at the bottom step of the bus, and then took his right foot off and turned and ran back to Julie.

"Ryder? Is everything o--" she said until Ryder planted a kiss on her lips. The pups and 4 men giggled and smiled.

"--k-ay-ay?" She asked although she was feeling tipsy turvy from the sudden gesture.

"I'll return soon, my princess," he whispered in front of her and then turned and ran back to the bus.

He then started the Paw Patroller and headed off down the road and into the distance, with a lovestruck princess waving bye with a smile...and hearts floating around her head like a cartoon.

As he drove, he looked in the rear view mirror and saw his pups and the 4 men giving wide smiles.

He then cleared his throat. "Al-Alright, let's head on back to Adventure Bay," he said as the others continued to giggle.