Crisis in Barkingburg Part 14: Unexpected Visitors Part 1

In the forest, Michael and Luke, led by Saivon, were standing at the edge of a cliff of a mountain until they were spotted by a ranger of sorts.

They brought out their swords while Luke brought out his bo staff called "Wolf-Dart."

"Whoa there, dudes, I come in peace, although you seem to be the ones trespassing on MY mountain," the ranger said.

Saivon, standing in the middle with Mike on his left and Luke on his right, started to speak. "YOUR...mountain?" He asked.

"Uh... yeah? This IS Jake's mountain, after all. And I should know, considering I'm Jake. I'm the mountain ranger here. This is also my home," the ranger answered.

"Oh! ...sorry about that. (puts his two swords back) I'm Saivon Rey. And these are my brothers, Michael Bah'kar and Luke Reese. You probably heard from your female husky friend about our other brother, who left me in charge of protecting Adventure Bay while he goes with her and the rest of the Paw Patrol to Barkingburg to search for the beast, while the three of us stay to protect this peaceful town," Saivon introduced themselves.

...

The three were now in Jake's cabin, sipping and slurping the heck outta their cups of hot cocoa with marshmallows.

"Rummy!" Mike said as he licked his mouth clean of the chocolate stain.

"I'm guessing he meant "yummy," right?" Jake asked.

"Pretty much," Saivon answered.

"Huh. So anyway, how do you like our town of Adventure Bay?" Jake asked another question.

"It's been delightful. The people here are exceptionally friendly," Luke replied.

"Well thanks. Hopefully, you guys are too while you carry those swords and that walking stick of yours," Jake hoped.

"Actually, it's a bo staff. And I named it "Wolf-Dart," because it can also shoot tranquilizer darts to...well, tranquilize the enemy," Luke explained.

"Ah," Jake replied. "So what makes you think Jonathan will keep his word to keep Skye safe?" He asked.

This caused the three to stop and slowly look at him.

Saivon walks in front of him. "In our community, we never break an oath to protect our family and friends. He will do everything he can with every fiber in his body to keep Skye and her friends safe," the dual swordmaster assured the mountain ranger.

"Well, alright then. I feel happy knowing that Skye, Everest, and the Paw Patrol are in good hands with a magical monster hunter protecting them. I can now at least sleep in peace knowing my mountain ranger pup and her friends are in safe hands." He then yawned. "Well, I'm going to hit the hay. Sleep well, you three," he said before he went to bed.

"You as well, Jake; you as well," Saivon told him as he walked off to bed.

With his wolf ears, Saivon, Mike and Luke, listened closely and heard Jake laying himself in his bed and quickly dozing off into sleep. Saivon then utilized his left bio gauntlet into a projector of sorts, it revealed an old man in blue robes.

"How goes the mission, Saivon?" The old man asked.

"Doing good so far. But we also hit a snag as we were too late to stop him. The Cockapoo known as "Skye"...has been bitten," Saivon explained to him.

"Oh, dear, hopefully, you four manage to stop and capture him before he does anymore harm. Where is Jonathan, by the way?" The old man wondered why Jonathan wasn't with them.

"He's with Skye and the rest of the Paw Patrol. While she was bitten by that monster, Jonathan believes that Skye could learn to control it, but she's scared. VERY scared. The sight of an innocent puppy being turned into a soldier of darkness absolutely sickens me. Even Mike and Luke agree on that," he told him as Mike and Luke nodded.

"Hopefully, you find a way to stop him before he could turn others into his loyal pack brothers and sisters of darkness. As a matter of fact, I need you to head to Barkingburg, I'll send a team to guard Adventure Bay while you go rendezvous with Jonathan. Not even he alone can beat this monster."

"Alright then. Will do, Eon," Saivon assured the old man.