1. Promotional photo shoot, filming and pre-season testing.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ A̲ ̲s̲m̲a̲l̲l̲ ̲c̲o̲n̲c̲e̲r̲n̲ ̲w̲i̲t̲h̲ ̲h̲o̲w̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲e̲n̲g̲i̲n̲e̲ ̲s̲o̲u̲n̲d̲s̲ ̲
W̲e̲ ̲h̲e̲l̲d̲ ̲d̲a̲r̲k̲n̲e̲s̲s̲ ̲i̲n̲ ̲w̲i̲t̲h̲h̲e̲l̲d̲ ̲c̲l̲o̲u̲d̲s̲ ̲
I̲ ̲w̲o̲u̲l̲d̲ ̲a̲s̲k̲,̲ ̲"̲S̲h̲o̲u̲l̲d̲ ̲w̲e̲ ̲j̲u̲s̲t̲ ̲k̲e̲e̲p̲ ̲d̲r̲i̲v̲i̲n̲g̲?̲"̲ ࿐ྂ

Barcelona, Spain
Alana's POV
Friday

Barcelona, SpainAlana's POV Friday

'Lani wake up!'. I heard my sister Nini say from the other side of the room. I buried my face in the soft pillow but my sister's nudging and the alarm suddenly going off made me realise that I couldn't go back to sleep. Not today.' Lani'. Another nudged on the shoulder.

'I'm awake, I'm awake'. I said as I took my face off the pillow to turn off the alarm. I sat on the bed and stretched before looking to my side where my sister was. 'Why do you always wake me up so abruptly? Nuno was more careful when he woke me up yesterday'. I complained and I took off the warm duvet that I was hiding in and got up from bed.

'Nuno licks your face when he wants to play and you're sleeping, why is that better than my effective method?'. She inquired and I just shrugged my shoulders before heading to the bathroom to shower.

'Because I actually like Nuno, he's not annoying me all the time'. I playfully said and then shut the door before she threw me the pillow next to her. I let out a giggle that died down when I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I need a shower. I turned on the water and while I waited for it to get warm, I brushed my teeth and washed my face to get rid of the sleepiness. Those under bags need to be gone. I took off my pyjamas and then entered the shower. I did my usual routine and 15 minutes later I was drying my hair and trying to style my bangs which took a lot of time because I always have the unexplainable necessity to cut them a little more. I exit the bathroom and my sister is already ready and talking with someone through face time.

'And here's the star of the day'. Nini exclaims as she gets up from the small couch she was carelessly laying on and places her phone in my face. 'It's Jak'.

'Yeah, I gathered that by his face that's 2 inches in front of me'.I joked as I step back so that my little brother couldn't see my nose anymore. 'Hi, Jakie'. I waved at the curly-haired boy who was still in the US with my other sister and my parents. They will fly to Barcelona the next week .

'Bom dia Lali'. He said and my smile grew a little wide at the mention of his nickname for me. When my parents announced that we'll be having a baby brother in the family I was, not joking, the most excited. I loved having two sisters but Jak and I's bond was different, he always came with me to my karting competitions and I was indeed the one to teach him how to drive one without our parents knowing. Anyways, since we were always spending time together and everyone called me Lani, one of his first words was Lali and it was 2-year-old Jak's way of pronouncing Alana or even Lani. 'Are you ready to put some pressure on those boys?'. He asked me with a funny tone and I nodded my head as I took some clean underwear, a red bull T-shirt and a wide leg black jeans from my suitcase. I needed to start changing.