7. Bahrain, press conference and rumour has it.

⋆·˚ ༘ *E͟v͟e͟n͟ i͟f͟ t͟h͟e͟ E͟a͟r͟t͟h͟ s͟t͟a͟r͟t͟s͟ s͟h͟a͟k͟i͟n͟g͟
Y͟o͟u͟'r͟e͟ t͟h͟e͟ o͟n͟l͟y͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ w͟o͟r͟t͟h͟ t͟a͟k͟i͟n͟g͟
w͟i͟t͟h͟ m͟e͟⋆·˚ ༘ *

Sakhir, Bahrain
Alana's POV
Thursday

After relaxing for some days in Monaco and spending my days either working out or talking with my family

After relaxing for some days in Monaco and spending my days either working out or talking with my family. It was finally pre-season testing in Bahrain, I'll be lying if I said I wasn't panicking. Only one week left before the first race weekend starts. That should be enough to scare me.

Jak had stayed some days with me in Monaco before we flew together to Sakhir yesterday. It's needless to say he was very excited to start testing the car, he kept talking about all the things Prema were bringing to the new season, and how he hadn't met yet his future teammates but had seen them through facetime and they were great guys. I listened to every word he was saying trying to calm my nerves and it worked. If there was something I was grateful for is for Jak to be sharing this experience with me, I knew I'll get to see him regularly with him being in formula 3 and also part of the Red Bull academy.

'You have the morning session?'. Jak asked me once we were on the car Red Bull had given me for the weekend and driving to the circuit.

'Yes, but I'll stay in the paddock to see the f3 session and I have debriefing with the team later today'. I told him as I slowed down once I saw the back entrance of the paddock. There were some photographers waiting to capture the first bits of the first days of testing.

'Good'. My brother said still in his thoughts, probably overthinking. Jak got out of the car once I stopped the car and opened the back door to get out his backpack and I checked I had taken all my stuff before getting out and locking the car. 'You ready?'. He spoke as he passed me my backpack.

'As ready as I can be. You?'. I said looking at him and inspecting his features. His eyes had a glint of excitement but there was something else, nerves.

'Panicking'. He let out and it made me break into laughter. I saw some photographers trying to get our attention and I waved and smiled at them, Jak not even noticing the cameras pointing at him. I shook my head and continued walking to the entrance. I scanned my pass first and then waited for Jak who had forgotten to take his out or maybe lost it.

'I'm not coming back tomorrow with you if you forget your pass'. I said as I just scanned mine again to let him in.

'Why are you complaining this early?'. I heard a deep voice say behind me and I turned on my heels to look at the tall figure facing us and looking at me with a cheeky smile.

'Shut up Leo, you're just like him. You always forget your pass'. I told my trainer as we joined him, once Jak got in and gave me back my pass, and started walking to the Red Bull garage.' I'm surprised you're here before me and not trapped in the parking lot calling me to hurry up and let you in'. I joked remembering how he called me in Spain to let him in, and he pushed my shoulder making both Jak and me laugh.