18. Press conference, Alana is a threat and banana Charles.

'*•.¸♡ G͟o͟t͟ m͟e͟ f͟e͟e͟l͟i͟n͟' a͟l͟r͟i͟g͟h͟t͟ w͟h͟e͟n͟ t͟h͟e͟ f͟e͟e͟l͟i͟n͟g͟'s͟ a͟l͟l͟ g͟o͟n͟e͟
G͟o͟t͟ m͟e͟ f͟e͟e͟l͟i͟n͟' u͟p͟t͟i͟g͟h͟t͟ e͟v͟e͟r͟y͟ m͟o͟m͟e͟n͟t͟ y͟o͟u͟'r͟e͟ g͟o͟n͟e͟
G͟o͟t͟ a͟ p͟i͟e͟c͟e͟ o͟f͟ y͟o͟u͟r͟ m͟i͟n͟d͟ a͟n͟d͟ I͟'m͟ g͟o͟n͟n͟a͟ h͟o͟l͟d͟ o͟n͟
I͟t͟'s͟ a͟ h͟e͟l͟l͟ o͟f͟ a͟ r͟i͟d͟e͟ (l͟o͟v͟i͟n͟' y͟o͟u͟)'♡¸.•*'

---
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Third person POV
Friday

'So who else is in this group?'. Alana Crawford was walking side by side with Eloise Winter as they made their way to the conference room where the press conference was being held. The half-Brazilian and half-American driver was one of the last drivers to be interviewed as she was put in group 4.

'Hülkunberg, Alonso, Tsunoda and Leclerc'. Eloise informed her and looked at the young girl to see her reaction.

'This should be fun. It's still weird that Sebastian isn't here but he's coming back to Australia, right?'. The girl started and gave her press officer a look to get some kind of reassurance and she smiled when the redhead woman gave her a nod.

'Just remember what we went through and everything will go smoothly. They'll probably ask about Bahrain and the new changes made to the car'. The head of communications that had been with the energy drink team for more than 5 years spoke.

'Cool, cool, cool'. The two separated once they entered the crowded room, Eloise standing on the side and pulling her phone to take some notes on the questions and Alana swiftly skipping the few steps beside the type of stage where 5 chairs were placed for the drivers. She took notice of the circle of drivers and that she was the last one to arrive, she quickly looked down at her watch to see that she was only 5 minutes early thanks to debriefing with the team taking longer than expected. 'Hi everyone'.

The drivers' attention turned to the brunette girl that was just a mere foot away from them. Fernando was the one to make some space for her and open the circle so she could join the conversation. 'Kid!'. The Spanish driver said giving the young rookie a side hug before looking at the girl's face and noticing the redness from yesterday had worn off. 'Good to see you fix that sunburn situation'. She rolled her eyes both at the pet name given by the two-time world champion and for mentioning the fact that she looked like a tomato after spending two hours underneath the sun without sunscreen. Something she regretted when she got back to her hotel room and tried to take a shower.

'Yeah, yeah. Lesson learned, no more going out without sunscreen on'. She mumbled trying to jump into a different topic of conversation, something that didn't involve her being nagged by Fernando. 'Anyways, what were you guys talking about?'. She asked the other 3 drivers. Yuki was barely awake as he sipped from a can of red bull and move his feet to keep him alert. Charles was next to him, a small cup of coffee he had grabbed from the Ferrari hospitality area in his hand as he gaze at the Red Bull driver and her fresh appearance, her hair looked slightly wet and he only assumed she had gotten out of the shower after catching a glimpse of her running around the track with her trainer. He wasn't staring, he was just talking with his mother on the phone when he was getting to the circuit to meet with his team of engineers and he noticed the 22-year-old driver. Nico on the other hand looked more awake as a small smile lingered on his face and he held his phone that she now noticed was outstretched and in the middle of the circle.

'Nico was showing us some photos of his daughter'. Charles explained catching the way the girl's eyes lit up at the mention of the German driver's kid. The Ferrari driver had taken notice that the girl liked kids and remembered her telling him about how she had taken care multiple times of her younger brother.