8. F1 grid photo, where's Daniel? and room 203.

*·˚༊W͟e͟ w͟a͟n͟n͟a͟ c͟e͟l͟e͟b͟r͟a͟t͟e͟ l͟i͟k͟e͟ w͟e͟ i͟n͟ t͟h͟e͟ c͟l͟u͟b͟ e͟v͟e͟r͟y͟ d͟a͟y͟
G͟o͟t͟ a͟l͟l͟ m͟y͟ f͟r͟i͟e͟n͟d͟s͟ h͟e͟r͟e͟ w͟i͟t͟h͟ m͟e͟
A͟n͟d͟ I͟ d͟o͟n͟'t͟ n͟e͟e͟d͟ y͟a͟, I͟ d͟o͟n͟'t͟ n͟e͟e͟d͟ y͟a͟ ༊*·˚

Sakhir, Bahrain
Alana's POV
Friday

There were a lot of things going on at the moment

There were a lot of things going on at the moment. Russia declared war on Ukraine and invaded the country, that was really fucked up and I was still surprised we still got to race, it felt wrong. Then it was the Haas situation, they dropped off Mazepin and replaced him with Magnussen. That wasn't as shocking because everyone was talking about it on social media but what surprised me is that they choose Kevin and not Pietro or Hulkenberg, you can say I was up to date with the Instagram fan pages. I mean, I have nothing against him but seeing as Pietro drove yesterday the car, I was pretty sure they offered him the contract. Now we were all waiting for the official grid photo to be taken and for Netflix to film some clips. We were organised by the results of the constructors championship 2021, so that meant Red Bull and Mercedes were on the first line, which meant I was on the first line.

'Again, why do I need to wear this much makeup? It's not like they are going to zoom in and see if I covered a pimple or something'. I complained to Eloise who was fixing Max's hair. Earlier when I got to the circuit with a fresh face with cero makeup, she told me to do my makeup because we were going to be in front of the cameras for a long time. I don't have anything against makeup, I love using makeup but not when I'm standing below the sun all day or with the balaclava and helmet covering my face. I usually don't use makeup when I know I have to drive the car but I guess today is an exception.

'Because these are official photos and everyone will see them, I need you two to look presentable'. She said adverting her eyes from Max to me. 'What happened to your hair? I literally left you for 2 minutes alone and it looks as if a mamma bird made her nest there for her babies'. The redhead said looking at Max with a questioning look as she continued to fix the Dutch's hair.

'I don't know. Maybe the wind?'. He said unsure causing my press officer and head of communications to scoff in disbelief.

'There's no wind whatsoever, which reminds me. Why are we doing this at 12 in the morning?. It's burning hot out here'. I said giving myself some air with the red bull cap I had in one hand.

'Because that's the time they agreed on, I don't know. I only make sure you guys don't talk too much'. She said looking at the dutch nodding and then taking some steps back from the blonde.'That will do'.

I looked around at the drivers standing next to their cars talking to each other or someone from their team, we were standing next to our cars in two separate lines. The people in charge of filming and taking our pictures were speaking with Zak Brown, Mclaren's CEO, and I looked with confused eyes at the lonely Lando standing right behind us. 'Why are they taking so long?'. My teammate spoke bringing me back to reality and I turned to look at him and then at El.