6. New home, golfing and Lando and Nuno.

ೃ⁀➷I͟f͟ t͟h͟e͟ s͟t͟a͟r͟s͟ w͟e͟r͟e͟ e͟d͟i͟b͟l͟e͟
A͟n͟d͟ o͟u͟r͟ h͟e͟a͟r͟t͟s͟ w͟e͟r͟e͟ n͟e͟v͟e͟r͟ f͟u͟l͟l͟
C͟o͟u͟l͟d͟ w͟e͟ l͟i͟v͟e͟ w͟i͟t͟h͟ j͟u͟s͟t͟ a͟ t͟a͟s͟t͟e͟?ೃ⁀➷

𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 20𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦

𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 28𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦

Monte Carlo, MonacoAlana's POV Wednesday 2nd of March

Monte Carlo, Monaco
Alana's POV
Wednesday 2nd of March

Monte Carlo, MonacoAlana's POV Wednesday 2nd of March

'You coming with me, Nuno?'. I asked my dog that was carelessly laying on the balcony soaking in some sun, but he lifted his head when he heard the sound of his leash. 'You coming buddy?'. I said putting on a childish voice that anyone else would have found stupid but my dog always got excited by it. He immediately came to me wiggling his tail and I hook the leash with his collar. 'You're lucky Lando said you could come with me, otherwise, you would have probably had to stay here alone for some time'. I spoke to the 2-year-old golden retriever even though I knew I wouldn't get a response.

Ok, I think I need to give some context as to why I'm in Monaco with Nuno and going to meet up with Lando. Last night Lando texted me out of nowhere.
~~~
Flashback
Tuesday night

It was the third time I had flown to Monaco in the moving process, the first two times dad came with me to guide me with the contract signing and talks with a real state agent. This was my second day in the apartment alone and I still needed to move some things. Although the apartment was mostly furnished, there were some things I wanted to change and I thought it would be a good idea to record all and then do a type of house tour.
I had just finished moving the coffee table that I wanted to put in the living area when I heard my phone buzzing multiple times. I stopped recording and I furrowed my eyebrows since I had just gotten off the phone with Nini and she probably had forgotten to tell me something. I grabbed the phone from the kitchen counter and was a little surprised to see that the person texting me was Lando. Please not the memes again. He had this tendency of sending me "funny" memes when he was bored. I have threatened him multiple times telling him that I'm gonna block his number but he ignores the threats. Anyways, I unlocked my phone to see what he wants and I'm a little surprised when I see that he hadn't sent me memes as usual.