9. Secret questions, last day of testing and my favourite kiwi!

⍣ ೋ  N͟o͟ g͟o͟o͟d͟ f͟o͟r͟ m͟e͟ o͟r͟ m͟y͟ f͟r͟a͟m͟e͟ o͟f͟ m͟i͟n͟d͟
I͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟k͟ a͟b͟o͟u͟t͟ y͟o͟u͟ a͟l͟l͟ t͟h͟e͟ t͟i͟m͟e͟
A͟ p͟r͟e͟t͟t͟y͟ l͟i͟t͟t͟l͟e͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ c͟o͟u͟l͟d͟ w͟r͟e͟c͟k͟ m͟e͟ 2͟5͟ ⍣ ೋ

Sahkir, Bahrain
Alana's POV
Friday

'Ok, so everyone has written down their questions, right?'

'Ok, so everyone has written down their questions, right?'. Max inquired shaking the bag with the papers inside and we all nodded. After a long debate about what game we should play, we came to an agreement to just throw some random questions in the black plastic bag Carlos had brought the alcohol in, and then take turns to answer them. The questions were made so that the answers are names, or that's what I understood. If we don't want to say what the question was, we drink. I was just hoping I don't need to rely on the glass full of whiskey or vodka.

We were sitting on the floor in a circle and I placed in the middle a half-drank bottle of water that I had on my nightstand.'Everyone ready?'. Lando asked and again we all nodded, he took the bottle and swiftly spin it, the tap landed on Pierre who was sitting in front of me between Charles and Carlos.

The French took a small piece of paper from the bag the dutch was holding and looked at it for a moment, I could see his eyes widening and I knew this was gonna be good. 'Are you gonna answer and tell us the question or drink?'. George said a glass filled with vodka in one hand ready to be taken by the person that passed. 

'Ehm. I'm gonna answer and have that drink'. He spoke and folded back the paper so no one could see what the question was. He looked around and then responded. 'Lando'. We turned to look at the McLaren driver who was as confused as us.

'Now I want to know what that said'. He has his eyes fixated on the paper that the French driver had thrown to the bin.

'Sorry, rules are rules. You might never know'. The Alpha Tauri mocked the brit who frown in annoyance.

'I already hate this game'. Lando huffed.

'You were the one that suggested this game'. Alex pointed out and Norris shrugged it off.

'Whatever, let's continue'. He said before spinning once again the bottle that this time landed on Mick.

---

Third-person POV

The group of drivers were having a good time, enjoying each other's presence and the teasing and mocking going around when someone answered a question. Some were cautious with the alcohol and decided to either drink the apple juice that the Spanish driver had brought or some water, this was the case of Alana, Charles, Lando, Yuki and Mick. However, the same couldn't be said about Max, Pierre, George, Carlos and Alex who had already drank two shots of vodka and some whine. Max looked a little lost which made his teammate think he couldn't handle well the alcohol. She also thank god that she had once again the morning session because she couldn't imagine what it will be like to wake up hangover and then drive the car. The bottle landed on Alana for the second time and she confidently took a question out knowing that there was no way she would consume alcohol tonight. However, the confident smile left her lips as soon as she read the question. Fuck, marry, kill.'Who comes up with these questions?'. The Brazilian inquired.