5. Staring at the competition, ruining Pierre's image and dinner.

·˚ ༘Y̲o̲u̲'̲r̲e̲ ̲a̲l̲l̲ ̲t̲h̲a̲t̲ ̲I̲ ̲t̲h̲i̲n̲k̲ ̲a̲b̲o̲u̲t̲ ̲
I̲ ̲e̲v̲e̲n̲ ̲s̲e̲e̲ ̲y̲o̲u̲ ̲w̲h̲e̲n̲ ̲I̲'̲m̲ ̲d̲r̲e̲a̲m̲i̲n̲g̲·˚ ༘

Spain, Barcelona
Alana's POV
Friday

Spain, BarcelonaAlana's POVFriday

___

𝑆𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎

LaniCrawford9 posted to her story

1.2k replies- 1.5k screenshots

---

'Please tell me we're done'. I said cleaning the sweat that had formed on my forehead after an intense workout session that ended with a 3-minute plank. I could barely feel my arms and I was sure my cheeks were burning red. I plopped down on the mat I had put on the floor and looked up to Leo who was fresh as lettuce even though he had done all the exercises with me.

'Oh no, get up little bean'. He said extending his hand to help me get up. I let out a sigh before accepting his hand and then grabbing the huge water bottle I had brought with me to the circuit that was now almost empty.'You don't need to be in the car until 13 so let's seize the morning, we're going for a run'. My eyes widened. Was he insane? I could barely walk after the hundreds of jumping jacks and squats he made me do.

'You're joking right?'. I asked lifting my eyebrows at my performance coach and he shook his head no.'If I pass out, you'll have to carry me back and explain to Christian why I can't get in the car'. I said pointing my finger at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

'You're not that heavy'. I looked at him with a frown.' It's not like you're going to pass out though'. He quickly added and I squeeze my eyes at him. 'Let's go, the sooner we finish, the sooner you'll be resting'. He encouraged me and I rolled my eyes before following him out of the type of gym area made in the back of the garage and towards the circuit. It was around 7 in the morning and for some reason, Leo thought we could have a workout session before day 3 of testing officially started, and for some odd reason I thought it was a good idea. I think it's related to the fact I'm not getting good sleep. Today was the last day of testing and I got to drive the car in the afternoon session while my dutch teammate was getting prepared for the 8 AM session. 'You should probably put on a jacket, it's cold'. Leo suggested and I looked down at the black set of leggings and sports bra I was wearing.