15. Post race party, eggplant emojis and drinking games.

IT'S OUR FAVOURITE LIBRAS B-DAY SO HERE IS AN UPDATE

(A/N. So... for some unknown reason all the banners and images I had created disappeared from my computer so I had to design them again. That added to the fact that I had 2 tests the same day and a group project to present= a very stressed🌻. That being said, how are we liking the new banners?)

M͟a͟k͟e͟ w͟a͟y͟ f͟o͟r͟ t͟h͟e͟ G͟-O͟, d͟o͟u͟b͟l͟e͟ D͟, E͟-S͟-S͟
S͟p͟a͟r͟e͟ n͟o͟ e͟n͟e͟m͟i͟e͟s͟ i͟n͟ t͟h͟i͟s͟ d͟r͟e͟s͟s͟

Sakhir, Bahrain
Alana's POV
Sunday

'I'm glad that you're going to that party with me because I don't think I'll know how to stay away from drama if you weren't there'

'I'm glad that you're going to that party with me because I don't think I'll know how to stay away from drama if you weren't there'. I spoke putting some mascara on my eyelashes and once I finished I looked at the redhead that was getting ready next to me.

'You're doing a good job staying away from the spotlight. They only write good things about you but it only takes one too many shots of vodka for you to go crazy and start doing weird shit, so I'm glad too that I get to go'. Eloise said as she finished curling up her gorgeous red hair giving me a sly smile as she basically call me unreliable in the drinking department, which was fair considering I'm definitely not a lightweight but when I get drunk I'm definitely another person.

'Do you think the dress is alright? The last time I went to one of these ones was in Formula 2 and I almost flashed everyone with the dress I choose'. I asked getting nervous that I had overdressed or not put enough effort into the final look I had decided on. The short black dress that hugged my waist and had long slices that were going to keep me warm this cool night, a pair of black stilettos with gold details on my feet matching with the set of earrings and necklace I had chosen. My hair was down and my natural waves were making an appearance tonight as I had put in some coconut oil, which saved my life because most of the time I had frizzy hair and that wasn't the kind of volume I was looking for.

'I think you look gorgeous. Also, you need to tell me about that story'. The redhead pointed at me with the tub of red lipstick in her hand.

'The last time I went to a formula 1 post-race party was indeed 3 years ago. Mick, Marcus, Callum and I were invited to the race celebrations in Abu Dhabi, well the boys were invited by Ferrari, I just tagged along'. I started telling my press officer as I tried to fix my bangs remembering how my old teammate and friends had ganged up on me and bugged me all week to go with them. The Ferrari academy drivers had insisted I went with them with the excuse that I needed to go out more and that I deserved it after winning the title that same weekend, so I accepted. 'I decided to go out of my comfort zone and choose a red flowy dress that went up to my knees and had a deep v-cut neck that made my boobs look good, the problem with the perfect dress was that it wasn't prepared for drunk Alana'. I said my tone now changing and watching the woman next to me look at me with curious eyes. 'I had entered the luxurious hotel with the three boys next to me and we started talking with some people we knew, that's where I encounter George and Alex, that same party, who were in their first year of f1 and we promised to stay in touch more'. The promise came in handy when the following year we were shot down in quarantine. 'That's why we started playing in the sim and doing videocalls'. I spoke and the woman nodded, knowing of the multiple occasions I crashed into Lando's, George's and even Alex's streams to joke around and compete in F1 2019. 'Anyways, it was past midnight when the boys and I were bored and we sneaked a bottle of vodka from a table and started a drinking game that didn't end well for either of us four. The flowy dress kept falling when I tried to reach for stuff or make big moves and I'm most certainly sure, although you can never trust a drunk's words, that I flashed the boys at least 3 times that day. Long story short, not wearing a dress like that any time soon'. I finished rambling and Ellie had a small smile on her face, I knew she was trying to hold back her laugh so I rolled my eyes as I finished fixing my hair. 'You can laugh, El. It was pretty funny actually but I think the boys don't want to be near me again with a dress like that'. I said letting out a chuckle and she joined me.