3. The calm before the storm and the beach

۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🩰W͟h͟y͟ y͟o͟u͟ t͟r͟y͟i͟n͟' t͟o͟ f͟i͟g͟h͟t͟ w͟h͟a͟t͟'s͟ r͟i͟g͟h͟t͟?
Y͟o͟u͟ k͟n͟o͟w͟ I͟'m͟ 'b͟o͟u͟t͟ t͟o͟ c͟h͟a͟n͟g͟e͟ y͟o͟u͟r͟ l͟i͟f͟e͟ f͟o͟r͟ g͟o͟o͟d͟
Y͟o͟u͟ c͟a͟n͟ p͟l͟a͟y͟ p͟r͟e͟t͟e͟n͟d͟ , t͟h͟a͟t͟'s͟ f͟i͟n͟e͟
I͟ k͟n͟o͟w͟ t͟h͟e͟ t͟r͟u͟t͟h͟, y͟o͟u͟ r͟e͟a͟l͟l͟y͟ w͟i͟s͟h͟ y͟o͟u͟ w͟o͟u͟l͟d͟
B͟a͟b͟y͟۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🩰

Barcelona, Spain
Alana's POV
Sunday

I woke up to the sound of my sister's beautiful singing skills

I woke up to the sound of my sister's beautiful singing skills.'Hoje eu tô doida pra seduzir Nem vem de papo, não tô a fim E nem comecei e tu já tá assim Escuta o Catra e olha pra mim Que rabo, ai que rabão'. Not this again. For some odd reason, I think she got it from our mum, Nini always sings Brazilian songs on Sundays when she wakes up. She was my personal alarm. I would have gone back to sleep if it wasn't for three things: 1. Nini singing, 2. The sun hitting my eyes and 3. My phone constantly buzzing.

'Good morning, Nini. I see the time difference doesn't affect your routine'. I mumbled as I took the hair that had fallen in my eyes off my face. The now clarity allowed me to see my sister dancing and singing as she looked for something in her suitcase. I took the opportunity and grabbed my camera that was on my bedside table and I recorded my sister's dancing skills.

'Morning, Lani. You came back late last night, how did it go?'. She said now lowering the volume of the music and facing me. I turned off the camera before she could see I was filming her.

Should I tell her?.'Nothing out of the blue. Just went to a club, had some drinks and did some fun stuff'. I said shrugging my shoulders and then getting out of bed. I stretched my sore limbs and I remembered I needed to shower, again. That fountain wasn't exactly the cleanest I have seen. My hair is going to be ruined by the end of the season if I constantly have to clean it. 'How did your night go? Did you get yourself a hot Spaniard?'. I said imitating her words from yesterday.

'Oh, it went great but nothing serious. You know the drill'. She said and I nodded. Nini hasn't really been in a formal relationship, she always tells me that she's still too young to be attached to someone. She wants to be free and do whatever the hell she wants. I was okay with it, it's not like I think completely different. 'Also, your phone has been buzzing for an hour, I think you should see who is texting you so much. It might be something important'. She said as she pointed at my phone that was buried in the sheets and the screen lit up every time a new message entered.

'Yeah, I should do that'. I said as I stared at the phone for some minutes debating if I should check the messages or shower first. 'What have you planned for today?'. I asked her as I finally made up my mind and grabbed the phone from the bed.