16. Lani's powers, Uber for three and the lost Converse.

✧. ┊    I͟ j͟u͟s͟t͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟k͟ y͟o͟u͟'r͟e͟ c͟o͟o͟l͟I͟ d͟i͟g͟ y͟o͟u͟r͟ c͟i͟n͟e͟m͟a͟
D͟o͟ y͟o͟u͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟k͟ I͟'m͟ c͟o͟o͟l͟ t͟o͟o͟?
O͟r͟ a͟m͟ I͟ t͟o͟o͟ i͟n͟t͟o͟ y͟o͟u͟?
T͟e͟l͟l͟ m͟e͟ w͟h͟a͟t͟ y͟o͟u͟ w͟a͟n͟t͟ a͟n͟d͟ y͟o͟u͟ g͟o͟t͟ i͟t͟, l͟o͟v͟e͟
I͟ w͟a͟n͟t͟ a͟l͟l͟ o͟f͟ y͟o͟u͟, g͟i͟m͟m͟e͟ a͟l͟l͟ y͟o͟u͟ g͟o͟t
T͟h͟a͟t͟'s͟ c͟i͟n͟e͟m͟a͟ ┊.✧   

Third person POV

The trio were dancing, Alana taking Charles' hands to make him dance from time to time when the Monegasque stayed in his place lightly moving and standing as stiff as wood

The trio were dancing, Alana taking Charles' hands to make him dance from time to time when the Monegasque stayed in his place lightly moving and standing as stiff as wood. It was something she usually did with her friends, carelessly holding hands, so, once again, she wasn't giving it too much importance. Neither was the Ferrari driver or at least he was trying not to. He was a little tipsy but at the same time hyper-aware of the girl's best friend and his childhood friend dancing next to them. Charles Leclerc did find Alana Crawford attractive but maybe it was just the alcohol making him not think straight. 'You have to get him drunk'. Pierre spoke when he saw the girl's attempts to try to make the brunette boy dance. After making the comment that the Ferrari driver was usually smoother with more drinks on his system, the conversation lead to the trio buying a bottle of Vodka and sitting on an empty table that was near the dancefloor. The area wasn't really crowded, some couples were talking or getting really cosy. Pierre was the one to open the large bottle and pour the first round into the three shot glasses they had kindly gotten from the bartender who at first said no, the trio quickly thought of a plan B. And by that, it means Alana distracted the woman while the green-eyed guy smoothly stole the three glasses. 'Ok, let's cheers'.

'We can't get so pissed off, Silvia has put me on the morning flight with the team '. The French driver intentionally ignored the 24-year-old as he handed him and the half-Brazilian driver the small glasses. Before they could even clink their glasses, Charles spoke. 'Wait!'. The other two were alarmed by the sudden squeal of excitement that Ferrari's golden boy let out. 'Carlos taught me something the other day'. He said referring to the Spanish lesson they had done for a video that was going to be uploaded for the Spanish Grand Prix. 'Arriba'. He lifted the shot and the two imitated him, Alana knowing where this was going as her family usually did that on the table at family reunions as a joke. 'Abajo'. They put the glass down hitting the table and Alana giggled at the boy's bad imitation of a Spanish accent. 'Al centro'. He brought the liquor close to his chest, Gasly still with a frown on his face as he glanced at the driver's every move with curiosity. 'Y pa dentro'. The three gulped down the burning alcohol and Charles and Alana cackled at the French coughing and his face getting red.

'Have you guys seen any of the boys tonight?'. Crawford asked once Pierre started to breathe normally and his face went back to the normal tanned colour he usually had. 'Because I saw Daniel at the start of the night and Max was on the balcony earlier but other than them, no sight of the boys'. She let them know and gladly took the bottle of vodka the AlphaTauri driver offered so she poured the next round of shots. She didn't mention the whole Kelly and Max situation because she didn't want to be nosey and it was something the two of them needed to discuss.