11. Debriefing is back, baby Magnussen and Lani's mysterious bars.

✧・゚: * I͟t͟'s͟ o͟n͟l͟y͟ b͟e͟e͟n͟ a͟ c͟o͟u͟p͟l͟e͟ o͟f͟ d͟a͟y͟s͟
A͟n͟d͟ I͟ m͟i͟s͟s͟ y͟o͟u͟ ✧・゚: *

Sakhir, Bahrain
Alana's POV
Friday

'Every time I have to enter this room I start questioning if signing that contract was worth it'

'Every time I have to enter this room I start questioning if signing that contract was worth it'. I said to Eloise as we entered the conference room. This time I was paired with Lando, Mick, Charles and Guanyu. I don't know why I keep getting paired with Lando, he's always distracting me and sits next to me to whisper stuff that he heard around the paddock. He's spending too much time with Daniel.

'Really?'. The British woman asked and I shook my head.

'No, I was just dramatic but to be fair I hate having that constant feeling that I'm gonna get clipped or that I'm gonna say something team related that I wasn't supposed to say'. I heard my press officer laughing and then I remembered something. 'Where did Jak end?'. I asked and only received a confused look from the petite woman. 'He had his first practice and I forgot to check how he was doing because you rushed me to get here'. I mumbled as I took my phone out of my denim jeans pocket to see if I could see the last bits of his practice. He had told me it ended around 12 and the conference is set to start at 12:15.

'Go sit and put that phone away when it starts'. El said as she slightly pushed me towards the seats and I waved at some people before sitting in one of the empty seats.

'Norris'. I greeted the driver who was looking at something on his phone and shot his head up when he heard his name.

'Crawford. Thank god you're here I felt weird looking at my phone and avoiding everyone'. The brit said as he put his phone back in his pocket and turned to look at me.

'Well, now I'm gonna be the one staring at the phone while I wait for this to start'. I said and pointed at the screen where the formula 3 practice session was being broadcasted.

'What are you watching?'. He came a little closer and I put the phone in the middle so he could see.

'Formula 3 practice, I promised Jak I will watch it'. I said and he nodded. We continued to look at the phone and made some comments here and there about what was happening while we waited. I was surprised that they were a fair amount of drivers getting closer to the top and the times were constantly improving. Jak stayed in the top 10 and I could see he was being cautious, not wanting to crash the car before qualifying which was later today. However, the top 5 kept changing, Stanek and Leclerc were fighting for P1 and some rookies were in the top 5 surprising the commentators and myself.

'Are you going to watch the f2 practice?'. Lando asked me and I thought for a minute.

'Maybe the first part but I need to talk with the team before practice one, you?'. I inquired and I noticed Charles, Guanyu and Mick entering the room, I then looked down at my watch to see that it was almost time.