13. So...I heard from Max that he heard from Daniel and the brazilian jaguar.

꒦꒷♡꒷꒦S͟h͟e͟'s͟ d͟r͟i͟v͟i͟n͟' m͟e͟ c͟r͟a͟z͟y͟, b͟u͟t͟ I͟'m͟ i͟n͟t͟o͟ i͟t͟
B͟u͟t͟ I͟'m͟ i͟n͟t͟o͟ i͟t͟, I͟'m͟ k͟i͟n͟d͟a͟ i͟n͟t͟o͟ i͟t͟
I͟t͟'s͟ g͟e͟t͟t͟i͟n͟' c͟r͟a͟z͟y͟, I͟ t͟h͟i͟n͟k͟ I͟'m͟ l͟o͟s͟i͟n͟' i͟t͟ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦

Sakhir, Bahrain
Charles's POV
Sunday

Sakhir, BahrainCharles's POVSunday

'How are you feeling?'. Lorenzo asked me as he took a small sip of the americano he had ordered for breakfast. Lorenzo, Arthur, Andrea and I were having breakfast together in my hotel as we relaxed before we have to get to the circuit. Arthur needed to be there earlier for the feature race, hence why we were up so early, and I had told Silvia I'll be arriving on time so that we could film some stuff for some sponsors with Carlos.

'It gets easier with the years, starting a new season all over again'. I started as I set the cup with tea down and looked up at the three men staring back at me. I wasn't really a coffee person, I only drink it when I feel drained after a race weekend and I need to catch a flight early. 'I only hope the team puts their part like I'm putting mine'. I said before bringing some fruit to my mouth. Andrea had suggested I gave my stomach something light to eat but also that will keep my energy, so some scrambled eggs, yoghurt and fruit will do the job.

'We also have to win the challenge'. Arthur added his voice sounding hoarse as he stared blankly at the coffee in front of him. It's weird when he's been looking at the dark liquid for more than 20 minutes now. Let's just say my youngest brother isn't exactly a morning person.

'What is sleeping beauty over here talking about?'. Andrea asked gaining a confused look from Arthur at the pet name.

'Charles and Arthur got involved in this challenge with Alana and Jak Crawford that the sibling duo that scored the most points was going to be considered the fastest siblings, or something like that'. Enzo explained not bothering to take his eyes off his phone, probably texting mum who had asked him to keep her updated.

'Interesting'. The man in front of me said as he gave me a suggestive look and I furrowed my eyebrows clearly not following where this was going. 'Another chance for our beloved Charles to get near Alana'. I gave him a bad look as I saw Lorenzo's brown eyes looking up from the phone, curiosity twinkling in his eyes, and Arthur coming out of his trance and looking more awake.

'What exactly are you implying?'. Arthur inquired interested to hear what my performance coach had to say.

I just shook my head realizing where this was going. 'Let's not start with this again, Andy'. I spoke as I gave my performance coach a warning look.

'Start what?'. Arthur kept insisting and God I missed when he was almost drooling over the table.

'Some weeks ago'. Here we go. 'I caught Charles staring at Alana while we were doing the track walk'. I thought he had forgotten about that 1-time thing.