Hanging out p1

🚨TW: meantions of ED and mental health problems.🚨

✨PARIS SQUAD✨

Tara: hey guys!
Nick: what's up!?
Charlie: heyyy
Elle: HEYYYY
Tara: so me and Darcy were thinking about hanging out at my house tomorrow night? We can bring in pizza and watch a movie😊
Elle: yeah! That works for me and Tao <3
Aled: *looks up from his book* sure :)
Sahar: ok sounds good to me!
Darcy: ok great! What about you nick and Charlie?
Nick: *looks over at Charlie and sees his head down* uhhh give us a second plz
Tara: take your time :)

PRIVATELY
Nick: hey char, you know we don't have to if you don't want to.
Charlie: yes I know but the problem is I do want to! I want to so bad! It was all good until pizza was meantioned and I just... I cant!
*charlie starts sobbing and nick starts to comfort him*
Nick: Oh honey I know, I know, it's going to be ok.
Charlie: no it's not ok! I just want to eat like normallll😭😭😭
Nick: *sigh* how bout this. We can eat before we go, so you don't have to eat in front of everyone and be uncomfortable.
Charlie: that's a good idea *starts to stop crying*
Nick: it's no problem trust me.
Charlie: you are the best Nicholas Nelson 🥰
Nick: (thinks: he is so cute) you Charles Spring, are the most adorable person alive. NOW COME HERE!!
he goes ahead and snuggles in close to him, his head leaning against his chest. Charlie eventually falls asleep on nick, and nick looks down at his gorgeous boyfriend in awe. How did he deserve someone like him. Before he falls asleep, he very softly whispers in Charlie's ear "I love you so much" and falls asleep with a already dreaming Charlie on his chest.

A/N tysm for reading! This is my first story, so sorry it's bad lol.
Leave some requests <3