The sleepover P 1

A/N This will be some Tao x Elle content! It will mostly be them but also nick x Charlie POVS as well as Darcy x Tara POVS, and maybe even some Aled POVS every here and there. Enjoy!

Taos perspective
Today me and the gang (Charlie, Aled, nick, Tara, darcy, and Elle.), are going to have a sleepover. Don't worry though, I already said the couples can't have sex so we are good. Anyways, I'm really excited, but also super nervous. Why? Because Elle is going to be there. Ever since a few months ago I have had a massive crush on her, but she probably dosent like me back. Why would she? She's so strong, and smart, and beautiful, and confident, and I'm just well, me. Plain old Tao. Ughhh I like her so much! She is all I ever think about! I know I have to tell her soon but I'm just scared she dosent feel the same way, and our friendship will be ruined. Even though she is my crush she is still one of my best friends too. Shoot, I'm going to be late! I have to be at nicks house in 5 minutes!

Elle's perspective
As my mum drives me to nicks house for our sleepover, I can't help but be nervous. How could I not be. Tao is going to be there! He is literally so amazing. When I was going through shit at Truham he was always there by my side helping me through it. When Charlie was getting bullied, he stood up to all of the mean jerks. But it's not only that. He's kind, thoughtful, cute 😏, but most of all the most amazing loyal friend ever. There is a possibility he likes me too but what if he dosent?! I don't want to ruin our nearly perfect friendship! God this is all so stressful. At least I will get to unwind a bit at this sleepover.

Nicks perspective
Everyone has arrived so far except Tao and Elle. I was just about to call them when I hear the doorbell ring. DING DONG! That must be one of them!, I say standing up to go see who it is. It was Elle! Hey!, I say. Welcome in! They are all in the living room. "Ok!", Elle says with a smile on her face. "No Darcy, we are not going to play duck duck goose!" Tara says. "But taraaaaa", Darcy replies, and starts pouting her lips. "No", Tara says. Yes. No. Yes. No., etc, until no one can keep a straight/gay/bi/trans face anymore, and we all burst out laughing. It's only 4:30 pm, so we still have a lot of time. "Hmmm what should we do?", Charlie says. "DUCK DUCK GOOSE!", you know who said that says. "Hey nick?", Tara says sweetly. Yes?, I reply. "Do you have any duct tape?". Uhhh in the junk drawer, why?, I say. "Oh no reason", Tara says with a smirk on her face. A few seconds later she arrives with a roll of duct tape, and sneaks behind Darcy and duct tapes her mouth. Just like that, everyone is cracking up again. Then, I hear the doorbell ring. "That must be Tao!", Charlie says. I get up again and let him in. "What in the bloody hell- , Tao says after seeing the laughing mess of his friends in the living room. "Don't ask", Elle says. "I kinda wanna ask", Tao says and Elle giggles. He sits down right next to get and Elle turns bright red.

Charlie's perspective
Seeing Elle blush by Tao makes my heart feel warm. They are so cute! God, I hope me and nick were as cute as them when we were in our crush phaze. And yes, I know they both like each other. They just have to see it themselves. It's a good thing we already have a plan. "Who wants pizza?" Says nick.