Nick gets sick :(

⚠️TW: throwing up, feeling ill ⚠️

Also b4 u read make sure to check out the authors not when your done a nod don't skip it!

Charlie's perspective
I was over at nicks house and he told we he was feeling a bit naseuous. He went in the bathroom and after a few seconds started puking. "Nick!" I say and run to his side. I didn't think he was lying, but I didn't think he would actually puke. I hold his hand and try not to this about the vomiting because this is not about me after all. I make sure none of his hair is getting in the way, and with my free hand I rub his back. I also reassure him, and say stuff like "it's gonna be ok" and "I'm right here". He finishes and I wipe his face with a clean towel and water because he is too tired to do it himself. He is so drained and idk why. I just want to know so I can help him in the best way possible. But I don't know. So I just do my best. After I wipe his face I lead him to his bed where I cuddle him for a bit and stroke his back. He falls asleep in no time, so I go downstairs and make him a cup of tea and I get some crackers because that's what you eat when you've thrown up because it settles your stomach. His mom is not home right now so I can't talk to her about this rn btw. She is at work, and I didnt want to bother her but I figured if it is really bad then I will message her. I walk back upstairs with the crackers and tea, and nick is still sleeping soundly. Even when he is sick he still looks adorable, I thought to myself. I would do anything for Nick. I sit on the opposite side of the bed to him and start doing random stuff on my phone before he makes a noise and shifts his body onto me, semi-conscious. I wrap my arm around him not even thinking , and then I take a look at him and he just looks so cute laying there all snuggly I give him a kiss on the cheek. And then the other one. Until his whole face is covered in kisses and he wakes up. I didn't mean to wake him up, I mean, well I guess that wasn't the worst way to be woken up lol. He rolls his head into my lap and opens his eyes and when I reilize he is awake I start apologizing. His response to that, is a laugh. I stare at him confused, until he says " Charlie what are you sorry for?! I thought you were one of my dogs to be honest, and there is nothing wrong with that. It's just.... I don't want you to get sick." Now it's my turn to laugh. "Nick!!" Dosent he realize? "I dont care if I get sick first of all, and I'm kinda already cuddling w you. Oh and btw you looked really cute just now." Nick weakly says "oh I'm dumb. Anyways, I'm going back to sleep." " ok" I reply.

Nicks perspective
All I remember before my eyes shut is seeing Charlie's face and feeling like shit. That's pretty much what I felt/saw when I woke up as well, except I felt a bit better. When Charlie saw I woke up he smiled big. "Hey there prince sleepyhead, how was your sleep?" Omg that was so cute. Now it was my turn to grin. " it was refreshing. I feel a bit better." "That's great to hear! Why don't you have some crackers and tea?" I can't believe how lucky I got. I agree, and after I eat we end up watching a marvel film that I love (only bc I'm sick) . Then I realize the time. "Char, it's almost 7 you should probably go home before your parents get mad". He chuckles. "Don't worry nick, I've already ask my parents and your mum and they said I could stay the night." "Really?!" I excitedly exclaim. "Yeah! I mean.. It's night like we're gunna do anything while you are sick😏" "CHARLIE!" I say and burrow my face into his shoulder, laughing sickly. Charlie is laughing too, and before we knew it he lets out a cough. I stop laughing and my face automatically turns serious. "Oh no. Oh nononononononono. I gave u my cold. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sososososso sososso sorryyyy". But for some reason what I said only makes Charlie laugh harder. "Why are you still laughing?!?!?" "Nick that was one cough! I choked on air!". Suddenly I feel so dumb. Ohhhh-

Charlie's perspective
After my sweet, sick, boyfriend is done being a dummy, he slowly goes downstairs and spends some time with his mum who has hysterical came home from work. While he is doing that I FaceTime Tao and Elle. Then an hour later he comes back upstairs and he shower and get ready for bed. We were laying in bed cuddling and talking, when he suddenly says, "You know I love you, so, so, much, right?". "Of course I know, and love you so so much too. Why would you think I don't know that?" "I just wanted to let you know. You take such good care of me". At that point my mental illness cured itself. I don't know why but what he said made me feel so good about my self. Like I had a purpose. From that day on it was my duty to take care of Nick. If only I knew what that promise to myself could bring...

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while I've had no motivation to write lately. I will get to all of your requests soon! Anyways, this story will turn into a bit of I mini seires which will be still a part of this book. It will probs only have a few chapters. Also I have a question ⬇️

What are your fav emojis? I'm gonna try to make stories with them!

Mine:🫶🪸🪷🌈✨⚡️🎨 (not doing anything w those lol)

1046 words 😮