School finds out Part 4 (last part)

Nicks perspective
Mrs B leaves the  room and it's just me and char and the principal. After I tell the principal about everything, (about Charlie's SH, and Mrs. B's homophobia), he lets Mrs. B in, along with Charlie's Mum and Dad, and my Mum. His parents rush to his side crying their eyes out and trying to help him fix the already falling apart bandage job the bitchy nurse did. My mum comes and sit down next to me. She sympathetically touches my hand as if to say "I hear you, it's going to be ok".  The principal then goes ahead and lets me and char repeat everything that happened; including everything with Mrs. Bitchwad. All the parents start immediately screaming at her to the point where they are so loud the principal has to yell "ENOUGH". We all sit down and stop yelling. "I don't know what you were thinking Mrs. B, but if there is someone not being Truham appropriate, it's you. Homophobia is NOT allowed at this school, and it never will be. So for that, your fired." "WHAT?!?? I am NOT getting fired because of a bunch of f@gs- "THAT IS ENOUGH. LEAVE MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.", the principal cuts her off to say. I can see the corners of Charlie's mouth start to slowly curl up as Mrs. Bitchwad scoffs and quickly hurry's out the door.

Charlie's perspective
I am so happy that I start to smile a little as the nasty homophobic nurse runs away because she was fired. "Charlie you could have told us if you were feeling this way" my Mum cries softly. I know, I say. But you don't understand. It's so hard. "I know, but we could have gotten you some help", says my dad. I think I might be ready for that, a say letting out a small sigh, and I see nick smiling brightly from the corner of my eye. God, I love him so much. I literally would not be here right now if it wasn't for him. "Ok, I think we are done here.", says the principal. "Just tell me if anyone gives you two a hard time ok?" Ok, we nod and say in unison. "You two boys can head home for the day." Thank you so much!, we both say. When we get out of the classroom my parents can not stop hugging me. "Please don't scare us like this again,ok? You know we love you so,so, much." I smile. Yes I know guys. And I love you two. We all hold each other until we feel two more bodies wrapped around us. The parents let me and nick have a separate hug until my parents say "hey nick how about you sleep over tonight? You know, like to keep an eye out on Charlie and stuff. Of course, if that ok with Sarah (nicks Mum)." "Of course", Sarah says. She is always so understanding.

Nicks perspective
We get to Charlie's house and we both shower and change into new clothes. I shower after Charlie, so when I get out he is waiting for me in his bed. Wow ok, that sounded wrong. Trust me it's not what you are thinking lol. He pats the bed and I lay down. He automatically snuggles in so his leg was on top of mine and his head resting on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around him and he basically hangs on and cuddles into the side of my body. We mindlessly watch movies on his laptop like this for hours, until it's time for dinner and hus parents allow us to eat in his room. After we are done, we go back to his bed. This time , he lays to side face down. I laugh. Tired,huh?, I say grinning down at an exsausted Charlie. "Mmmm", he replies and I can't help but smiling. I'm going to take that as a yes, i say. He dosent hear me though because he is fast asleep, and soon enough I am too.

Nick and Charlie wake up the next morning ib each other's arms. Even despite everything that had happened the day before, they were ok. They know that they will always be ok because they have each other. That is enough for them.

A/N hi guys! Hoped you like that :) btw Ik that last line was super cringy lmao. Thanks for all the votes and support! I appreciate you all <3 (750 words 😮)