Charlie-napping

Lolol do y'all like the title?
Anyways, request by @nicksspring !!!
Hope you like it!

Charlie's perspective
Today was a Friday, and me and nick usually hang out a LOT during Friday night-Sunday. Like, even more than we usually do. What can I say? We will never get tired of each other's company. We always take advantage of the extra time we can spend together, even if we are basically doing nothing. My parents as well as nicks mum, do not have a problem with this, as long as we are back by curfew. The only person who ever has a problem with this is David, nicks older brother. He is in uni but he's been back home cuz he got kicked out of his apartment. He always gives nick such s hard time about us. Like, we knew he was a homophobic piece of shit, but like, jeez. Anyways, I was walking out of the school because classes were over for the day, and I see a dark figure wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, so I couldn't see their face. I tried to scream but the person put duct tape to my mouth and dragged me away to some creepy looking black van. The person kicked me in, got in with me, and locked the doors. Muffled sounds come from my mouth trying to get someone, anyone, to help me. This was all so unexpected and overwhelming. But nothing compares to the surprise I had next. The person brings down his hood, and I see Ben Hope grinning at me discustingly from above me.

Nicks perspective
Today was a Friday, and school is over so me and Charlie usually hang out as much as we can, as early as we can throughout the weekend. I was so excited because today was such a long week and I was looking forward to low-key-hanging out with my favorite person. I was texting him all throughout the last period, saying how much I was happy to hang out with him tonight because charlie hugs make everything better. I love him so so much. Anyways, school end at 2:30, so he is coming around mine at 3:00. 3:00 comes, no Charlie yet. 3:05, no. 3:10, nope. 3:15, still no. When it get to 3:20 and he is still not here I start to get concerned. That's when I hear a knock on my bedroom door. David. "Hey bro, looks like your little boyfriends not here after all", he says. "He probably just fell asleep. He will be here soon", I say. "Yeah ig buts it's almost 3:30", he says again. Ugh I now he is a massive asshole (David) but I'm starting to think maybe he is right. Maybe he is not here because he hates me or something. Omg is it something I said? Did? All these thoughts go Into my mind but then I think that these are all the things Charlie thinks about me sometimes, and there never true. We love each other. Which means.... There is something wrong. I log onto Life360 ( tracking app) and look at his location. I was shocked when it said "location unknown". I didn't even know that could happen! I guess there is only one thing left to do; follow him.

Charlie's perspective
I cant move. I can barely breathe. I cant talk. This is my worst nightmare. Well, this and losing nick, but that's a totally different story. "Alright Charlie, I'll take the duct tape off, but you have to do as I say", says B*n. He rips the duct tape off my mouth, which leaves a huge red mark across my lips and skin. "Fuck! Why do you have to be so god damn difficult?!?!", he asks. At this point I'm bawling my eyes out. I really not good enough. I know he is just saying that but all of these thoughts go spiraling through my head and I can't stop. Where is nick? Does he not love me? Has he found someone better? Even though that last statement is completely illogical, I still think it. Ben grabs me by the shoulder and pushes me standing up against the wall of the van and wags his finger in my face. "Now you listen and you listen good. Your mine now. You will do what I say, and you will not talk." He says. Then he aggressively starts kissing me on my face and neck. I try to scream or cry but he says he is going to hurt me if I do it so I stop.
I want Nick. I need nick. Where is he?!?!?!?

Nicks perspective
I have never ran out the door quicker. I jumped into the car and started tracking Charlie. Once it said I was there I was really confused because it was an ally-way just right next to our school. It's weird how in 3 years of going here I've never noticed it. Is is so dark that I can't see where I'm going cuz everything looks black, and I bump into something. A van. A black van. That's where someone is hiding him. I'm careful not to say anything or make too much noise because I don't want anyone to hear me. I turn on my phone camera, find the door of the van, and barge open. When I get in the van I am shocked. There i see Ben hope kissing my tear stained tied up boyfriend. I get so mad and I scream at Ben "WTF! UNTIE HIM NOW!!! Charlie are you okay?"i say. "Nick! I thought you would have never came! (We hug). I'm fine can you just untie me please?" I untie him and turn to Ben. "What are you going to do, punch me like you did Harry at the cinema? All over your stupid boyfriend who cant stand up for himself so he has his boyfriend do it? So pathetic.", says Ben. "Don't you dare ever say that about him again.", I say angrily than punch him straight in the face and probably break his nose. I'm just about to punch him again when Charlie pulls me back. "He's not worth it", Charlie says. And he's right. The next thing we know the police are here. Apparently Charlie had called 999 while Ben was doing his whole speech. "Ben hope, you are under stresst for the kidnapping of Charles Spring. You will be taken to Juvie immediately. You understand this is a serious matter right?", the police say as they handcuff Ben. They drive away in the police car, but we don't pay attention to that because Charlie litterally hugs me so tight I almost break a rib. Then we go into my car and he rests his head on my shoulder. "I'm exhausted", he says. "I know baby, I know. Let's go home."

Charlie's perspective
Nick drives us back to my house, but the weird thing is my parents didn't suspect anything, because they thought I was at nicks. When we get to my house and my parents see me all tired and tear stained, they start bombarding me with questions. "What happened?" "Where were you?", etc. We answer all of it and Tori is there too so me my mum and dad and Tori pull into a huge (cringy) group hug. Then my dad pulls Nick into the hug and he smiles. Once we are done with ✨that✨ we head to my room. My parents whisper something until they say "Nick you can sleep over if you want". Obviously he says yes. We were banned from sleepovers once we started dating, buts it's kot like wed do ✨yk✨ like my parents are afraid of. "Thank you!" We say to my parents and head to my room. "Oh yeah, how's pizza for dinner?" My parents ask. "Sure!" I say. We go into my room and I flop onto my bed and sigh. Nick sits down next to me. I turn so I'm laying on my back, and I pit my head on nicks shoulder. "What a day", I say. "Agreed", he replies.

Nicks perspective
I'm so happy I was allowed to stay at Charlie's for the night. My parents have already said yes. They understand. His parents let us eat in his room, (they know about his ED), and then Charlie goes and spends some time with Tori for a bit. He felt bad that I was alone but idrc. I know it's important to him. He comes out of her room after like 30 minutes. He is smiling. "Someone's looking smiley!" "Yeah, well Tori always know how to make me feel better". "That's great!" He plops down on the bed and puts his head in my lap. I stroke my fingers in his messy black hair and smile. I'm just so glad he's ok... and he looks really cute rn🤭. I can't help but think what would have happened if I didn't come save him? I don't want to think about it. All I know is that his is ok, and that's all matters.

Charlie's perspective
Since it is pretty late now, we fall asleep, on each other ofc. We cuddle so close. This whole day was a nightmare, I am so glad it's about to end. At least I get to end the day in my favorite persons arms.

A/N omg this was so long😳 anyways, this was a bit cringy but I still think it was good. A bit dragged out but, yk, whatever. Ok love yall! Bye! (1608 words)