Part 3 of school finds out

TW: homophobia and SH :(

Charlie's POV
I'm shaking at the principal walks into his office where we are waiting for him with the nurse. He sits down and asks why we are here. Before me or nick can say anything, the nurse says "these two, boys have done some very inappropriate things today that does not represent Truham as a school". Nick rolls his eyes. "Enlighten me Mrs. Bitchwad (yes, that her name besties 😌)" he says. "Well, first I find them in the bathroom just lying there. And then I see him bleeding. Then I see the blade. How unexceptable!" Mrs. B says. The principal had not noticed my still bleeding arms so he leans over his desk to get a better look. "Omg!" "Mrs. B , please clean this up!"he says. "But- NO BUTS JUST CLEAN IT!" Ugh fine she replies. "In the meantime, I will talk to nick." he says. Mrs. B PULLS ME INTO THE TRUCKING NURSES OFFICE and I'm getting deja vu from the first time she has done this. I don't know if it's because of the stress or that too much blood had came out but I fainted right then and there. I wake up almost instantly to her dragging me into the nurses office, quickly and badly patching me up, and that's where it starts to get bad. She slaps me. Not very hard but hard enough to wake me up for real. "You listen to me, and you listen to me good. I will NOT have my job taken away by someone like you. You and your little "boyfriend" are just a phaze, and will always be. You hear me?!?" I reluctantly nod my head out of fear and she drags me back to the PA.

Nicks perspective
After the Principal has a talk to me about how "if you see someone in danger, do something", char is already back. He looked so pale and was silently crying, and had a small red mark on his left cheek. Weird, but he was probably just leaning on something in the bathroom. "Ok Charlie and Nick, I have called your mums and dad and they will be here shortly." "Now, do any of you want to tell us what happened?" Not Mrs B though, he says. Boy do I have a story to tell him.

A/N hi guys! New chapter coming soon! Tysm so much for all the votes and positive comments <3