Nick says ily

A/N there will probably be only this part or one more to this series. Request by: MissSwiftRed <3
Nicks perspective
I have to do it today. I will probably se Charlie every day for the next 3 months, but I have put it off long enough. I love him. I love him so, so, much, and I know he probably would not be the first one to say it because of his anxiety so basically it is now or never for me. I am planning a date for him and at the end I will tell him and give him a surprise. He deserves the whole world, but a promise ring would work too. Anyways, for the date we are first going to make dinner at my house because she doesn't like restaurants, and we will eat on the beach on a picnic blanket and watch the sun set. It's going to be perfect. I know he is going to love it.

Charlie's perspective
Today me and nick are going on a date. I'm excited, even though we do dates so often. The thing with me and nick is that we are not like most couples (our age at least). I know right, so quirky, but I meant like instead of eating at a restaurant we make food and eat at home. Instead of going to the cinema to see a film we'd rather snuggle up right next to each other and watch on a laptop in one of our beds. And we would definitely rather make out or cuddle than have sex. See what I mean? Nick is here! I'm so excited for our date! When we gets to my house he gives me a hug and a kiss and we start setting up what we are making for dinner. If I were to be doing this last year it would have really triggered me. I have grown so much since then, and as we are doing everything we need to make homemade pizza and salad he holds my hand so I'm not nervous. We roll out the dough, make the sauce, and whatever and when we take it out of the oven a delicious waft comes through my nose. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and smell it. That makes nick smile. Then as I am sitting down to eat he starts wrapping up the pizza and I am confused. He then grabs my hand, ties a blindfold around my face, and leads me to the car. I'm so confused but then we stop and I smell the ocean. "Wait nick are we at the beach?!?!", I say still blindfolded. He takes off my blindfold and smiles. "Yep", he says. He pulls out a picnic blanket and takes out the pizza he wrapped up. Omg nick, I say.

Nicks perspective
We eat our pizza and hold hands the entire time. No one was there so we basically had the whole beach to our selves. Charlie couldn't stop smiling the entire time, which made me smile. I love seeing him smile. He starts staring at me and I blush a little. "What?", I say. "Oh nothing, I just don't know how I landed such an amazing boyfriend". I kiss him and since we are done with our food i pick him up and run to the edge of the water, just like our first real date where we said we are boyfriends. He laughs. "Put me down!", he says. "Neverrrr!" I say and sit down with him on my lap right on the warm sand. Then after a minute or two of happily laying in silence I sit up and make the move. "Charlie, I have to tell you something" I say. "Yes, what's up nick?". "Well we have been together for a couple of years now, and I know I want to be with you for the rest of my life. We are far too young for marriage, but I want to give you this promise ring as a pact the we will be together forever." He actually starts tearing up. He tackles me back onto the sand and showers me with kisses. "Yes of course!", he says. "Oh there is one more thing I forgot to say", I say. "Ok what is it?". This is the moment. I'm going to go for it. "I love you. I love you so, so, much Charlie spring. There is no one else in the world I love more than you and I just wanted you to know that. And it's fine if you don't want to say it back yet but I- "AHHH NICK YOU SAID IT! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! I will never get tired of saying that!" He says. We make out for a few minutes but it is starting to get late so we get into the car and drive home.

Charlie's perspective
I can't believe that he thought I wouldn't tell him I love him. The rest of the night we watch movies and cuddle and we can't stop saying we love each other. I yawn and the movies over but it's really late so we go to bed. Before we fall asleep I whisper "I love you" one last time. "Yeah I know. Same love." ,he says. God, I will never get tired of that word.

A/N hey guys! Tysm for reading!! This is the longest story I've written, but I honestly love how it came out. Again, tysm for all the love and support, I appreciate it greatly. (941 words. Wowwww.)