Hanging out p3 (last part)

Nicks perspective
Ok char, I asked Darcy when they are having pizza and she told me they had it while we were eating, I said to him. Charlie looks at me smiling and I can't help but smile too. What?, I say to him. "Nothing" he says. "I just don't know how I got lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend" he says.

Charlie's perspective
We pull into the driveway and all of our friends are already there. Before we walk in nick pulls me into a tight hug. We stay there for a few seconds before he grabs my hand, ruffles my hair, and we go inside.

Darcy: CHARLIE AND NICK!
Tara: hey guys! We were just deciding what movie to watch :)
Charlie: anything but marvel
*they all laugh*
Tao: hey! Come sit next to us :)
*tao and elle were already snuggled up and a corner of the couch, Darcy and Tara in the other*
Aled: *looks up from book* oh hi guys!

They decide on a movie (idk I couldn't choose one😅)

Nick and Charlie sit down on the couch, Charlie's head on nick shoulder.

3rd person perspective
Halfway through the movie Darcy gets up and exclaimes "I forgot the popcorn!" Charlie get upset at the thought of any food, and mumbles "I gotta go to the bathroom". Nick knows something's up and follows him.

Nicks perspective
I know something is up. I follow him to the bathroom and when I try to open the door it's locked. I sigh and softly say "Charlie, open the door". "It's only me". I see the door slowly creek open, and there I find a puffy cheeked Charlie. "Oh char", I say and sit down on the floor with him. "I'm sorry 😭" he says. Hey, no saying the S word, I remind him. You can do it Charlie. "You really think so?". I know so, I tell him.

Charlie's perspective
I don't fully believe him, but I do it anyways. He helps me look like I haven't been crying, and we head back to the couch. They all know about my ED, so they don't say anything except smile and Tara asks if we are ready to resume. Yep!, I say. I take a deep breath, because I smell the popcorn. I keep doing that, and focusing instead the movie and by the time we are done I am good! Nick looks over and sees my relief and smiles. He kisses me and when we part her whispers "I love you" in my ear.

Nicks perspective
When we got home I could not stop smiling. Not only did he eat a whole bowl of pasta for dinner but he also sat next to popcorn and didn't get super anxious. I am really so proud of him and how far he has come.

Charlie's perspective
When we get back to nicks house (he is sleeping over) we get ready for bed and then we go to sleep, his arm wrapped around me and my head on his chest. I love him so, so, much. I kiss him on the cheek and we fall asleep so very happy.

A/N hi guys tysm for reading! This will be the last part of this story. This was even longer than the last lol. Feel free to leave suggestions! Hope you enjoyed:)