Nick and Charlie go to the fair

A/N
So I be into that fluffy shit recently, so here ya go lol enjoy

Nicks perspective
Me and Charlie were watching a movie and scrolling on our phones at different ends of the couch, when something catches my eye. A fair! I know me and Charlie have been talking about going to one of those, but there was never one close to us. This one was in... omg. OUR. TOWN!!! "CHARLIE!?!" I scream. He jumps as i scared him, so I apologize , and then I scoot over to his end and show him the post that I found on Instagram. When he sees it he excited yells "omg!", and he dosent mean to but I guess it was reflex because he does the wrist flick thing and we both burst out laughing. He makes me laugh even more when he says "sorry, it's the gay demon in me".

Charlie's perspective
The fair that nick found was the very next day.
The whole day before, I was SO excited and so was he. We couldn't stop talking about it and it didn't even occur yet. And yes, I know what you might be thinking. It's just a silly little town fair that's probably going to just be filled with a bunch of sticky face painted children. How could that be so exciting? Well I actually believe it or not LOVE everything at the fair (except the food.) Everything is just so cute and exciting! The day of the fair, we couldn't hold in our joy. We walked in there and it only took the smell of kettle corn and the sounds of people screaming on rides to know we were going to have a blast. Nick pulls me to the left. "Come on, let's go on this ride!" He says gleefully, grabbing my arm and leading me to the rides where you stand straight up and spin in a circle really fast. It was superrrr fun, and we both love rides so yeah.

Then, we do the bumper cars. Nick was so bad at it I almost got scared for when he gets his liscence(if, he gets his liscence🤭). It was really cute though. I hit him with my car a grand total of 9 times. Honestly, that's just sad. When we got off, I said between laughs "do better Nick, do better". He lightly shoved me for that one. Deserved I guess😂

Nicks perspective
After the *totally rigged * bumper cars, he head to get our caracaters done. After what felt like forever (but was really 20 mins) of staying still, we get the pictures back. Mine looked great, but Charlie complained the rest of the day because "the guy made his nose too big". Oh Charlie. Oh Charlie Charlie Charlie.

Anyways then we get a well deserved snack. I get the deep fried oreos and Charlie gets cotton candy. We also get a huge bag of kettle corn, but we leave it in the car. That's for later. After we eat I notice Charlie has sugar from his food on his lip. I kiss him, and lick it off of him. "Ewww nick! Wtf!" He replies. "Hehe, sorry not sorry!". And with that he clean up our garbage and play some of those overpriced games where you win a prize depending on how good you do. First we pick a 2 player game, but little does he know what's in store....