School finds out part 2

🚨TW!🚨

Charlie's perspective
My heart could not stop beating as the stupid nurse shoved me and poor nick into the principals office. I'm such a bad boyfriend. I'm such a burden on him, and I cause him so much pain. Just as im about to cry again as we are waiting for the principal to come back to his office, nick notices that im upset and grabs my hand. "Look, i know this is hard. But you have to remember this isn't your fault!", he says. "You did nothing wrong no matter what anyone says." "You are going to be ok, and just remember that I love you so, so much, and so do so many other people in your life". Wow. I really did need to hear that right now. Just as im about calmed down enough to face this difficult situation, the frucking nurse starts up again. "Ewww!", she says. "You know homosexuality is a sin right?". "I will not tolerate this type of behavior". There goes my calmness.

Nicks perspective
THE AUDACITY OF THIS MOTHER TRUCKING WOMEN. Sure, we have been through homophobia before, but this just hit me in a bad spot. Fine, she can believe what she wants to belobe but char is literally BLEEDING OUT OF HIS TRUCKING ARM, AND INSTEAD OF HELPING HIM AS THE NURSE SHOULD,SHE DRAGS US TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE BCUZ OF HER RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. And I'm not saying what she said is right in any way,I'm just saying if someone clearly needs medical health your stupid beliefs on the world do not matter. I am fuming mad. Like about to punch a wall mad. Just as I'm about to yell at her, I notice my poor, fragile, upset boyfriend is sitting right next to me. I have to stay strong. For Charlie.

A/N hi guys sorry this one was a bit short :( new chapter should be up soon, but tell me is you like the shorter or longer chapters better! If they are shorter I can make a bunch faster cuz they take less time, and long ones take longer but are more povs. LMK!