Hanging out p2!

🚨TW: meantions of ED and mental health issues🚨

Nicks perspective
Hey char what do you want for dinner? I don't want to make you anything that would make you upset xxx. "Uhh idk, maybe pasta?", Charlie tells me. Are you sure? I know pasta is a fear food for you :(. "I know, but I will try to get over it". "Plus I have you 🫶", Charlie says. This boy. Ohk ofc char i says, softly kissing the top of his head before turning the stove in to make dinner.

Charlie's perspective
I love him so much. He is so thoughtful, and kind, and he listens to me. The fact that he knows my fear foods just makes me feel so comforted. "I don't deserve you", i whisper aloud thinking he wouldn't hear but he does. He dosent say anything yet but I see a huge smile across his face, and he starts to blush. 20 minutes later, the pasta is ready and just the sight of it already makes me so nauseous. Nick notices this right away. He brings my chair right next to his so we are practically touching. I'm still looking down so he gently grabs my face and my hand and says "look at me Charlie", in a serious yet gentle tone. " I know it's hard. I know you are feeling anxious and it's hard. But you can do it."

Nicks perspective
I watch as the love of my life shakingly grips the fork with one hand, the other in my grasp, and slowly takes a bite. I see him take a deep breath, close his eyes, and swallow. He does the same thing for every bite until he is done. He looks at me with a face of joy and relief. I'm so proud of him that I bring him in for a tight hug, and I'll admit that u do start crying. I'm so proud of him. He has been through so much and I can't imagine the stress he went through just to eat this small meal.

Charlie's perspective
I did it. I actually did it. I look over at nick grinning, and there I see him crying. He hugs me so tight. "I'm so proud of you" he whispers. I pull away from the hug and kiss him. I love you, I tell nick. He responds with another kiss, this time a little more passionate. I couldn't have do it without you Nicky, I say. He smiles. "Happy to help" he cutely replies. He quickly finishes his food, and we get ready to go over to Darcy and Tara's get-together. Before we leave the door I look at him gazing up at beauty. "What?!" He asks, red as a tomato. I give him a peck on the cheek. "Let's go" he says grabbing my hand and grinning from ear to ear. We walk out the door. I'm so proud.

A/N heyyy sorry besties, this was a bit long but I hope you still liked it! Part 3 coming tmrw cuz I'm sooo tired lol💗