The sleepover p2

Taos perspective
Nick offers us pizza and all of us gladly accept. Well, except Charlie but we all understand. Nick sits next to him and helps him eat a bit. He's not embarrassed of it anymore and I can speak for all my friends that we are so proud of him. Anyways, me and Elle ended up sitting right across from each other, which usually isn't awkward but it is. I keep glancing looks at her when she isn't looking. She is so beautiful. UGHHHH why am I like this?

Elle's perspective
I cannot stop looking at Tao. Especially while he is eating. What? He is really cute when he eats. One time I think he was looking at me but he probably was just looking at something behind me. Anyways we all finish dinner ( even Charlie! Nick hugged him for a straight 5 minutes lolll) and we go upstairs to his room. I see Tara whispering to Darcy and they smile at each other but no one thought anything of it cuz, you know, they are Tara and Darcy! Suddenly Darcy starts clutching her stomach. Nick runs to the bathroom and Darcy says "oh no I don't feel well". Darcy and Tara run downstairs because nick was in the upstairs bathroom. "Hey Char can you come here for a sec?" Nick asks. "Yea ofc babe" Charlie replies.
Uhhhh ok maybe- I mean- idk. Then Aled who was looking bored yells "MY BOOK IS DOWNSTAIRS!" And dramatically runs to get it. Oh dang. That just leaves me and tao.

Taos perspective
I panic as literally everyone but Elle and I are left in the room. Alone. We stare at each other for a bit and then blush. We know our friends are doing this, or at least I do, but we don't say anything. After some painful silence, I see Charlie stick his head out of nicks bathroom door. He closes the door quickly and whispers to Nick something, but all I hear is "text them". Suddenly everyone comes back into the room one by one. Wowwwwwww. I see what's going on here. So does Elle, because she looks at me with that "oh my god🤦🏽‍♀️" look. That makes me chuckle a bit cuz I feel the same way🤦🏻.  "OK GUYS WHAT DO WE DO NEXT!?" Darcy yells and then crinkles her black plastic water bottle. Weird right? *GASP*, says nick. "OMG WE SHOULD PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" "NO"., says Elle. "Wait I wasn't done. Instead of kissing we could just play seven minutes in heaven!", nick says.  Ugh- I start to say but then Charlie screams "all in favor of seven minutes in heaven raise your hand!"
Everyone but me and Elle: 🙋🏾‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼🙋🏻🙋🏽
(Tara, Darcy, nick, Charlie, Aled)
"OK WE ARE DOING IT" says Charlie.
This is the end of this chapter, but right where the hell begins.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT LOVE YALL <3 also let's just say those 5 have some tricks up their sleeves👀😈