School finds out Part 1

A/N this is a request for @Kai_Moons69 mention a user
🚨TW: SH and other mental health issues meantioned.🚨

Nicks perspective
We were in maths class, and Charlie was not looking too happy. Whenever I tried to ask him about it he just shooed me away and told me I'm fine. I started to get really worried for him. When he suddenly got up and declared he was going to the bathroom I followed him. He was acting very sus, and I think everyone knew that.

Charlie's perspective
I couldn't do it anymore. I just haven't been the same lately. I feel so guilty for everything that I tell the teacher I have to pee and lock myself in a bathroom stall. I grab the blade I have in the hidden part of my backpack and start cutting thin lines on my forearm. I start to cry. Not long after nick shows up and demands I unlock the door. I say "imsorryimsorryimsorry" while crying and he just pulls me in his lap and comforts me. " it's not your fault", nick says.I am too lightheaded to do anything, so nicks says to stay here and he will get some things to help clean up the cuts.

Nicks perspective
It is so hard to see Charlie like this. He dosent deserve it. He has already been through so much. I go and get some supplies for the nurses office, but she dosent let me just take them and leave. I guess now I was being sus. I fake having cuts on my legs pand that I can't roll my pants up because I was wearing jeans and she buys it, or at least I think she does. She follows me back to the bathroom and she almost leaves because she still thinks it's for me, but then she hears Charlie's crying and my comforting words.

Charlie's perspective
My boyfriend is the best ever. When he came back with the stuff I finally started to feel better. That was until the nurse busted down the door. I was so in shock that I didn't have time to cover my cuts (nick didn't bandage them yet). "Aha!" She says. "I knew it wasn't for you". Then she sees the bloody blade on the floor and covers her mouth with her hand. She grabs both of our hands and practically pushes use down the hallway, straight/gay/bi into the principals office.

A/N sorry guys I don't mean to leave you on a cliff hanger I just wanted to put something on here for you guys :)