i love you

a collection of nick and charlies fav "i love you's" ( not satire lolll)

1. they were laying down in nicks bed, cuddled up together watching a video. Charlie falls asleep. Nicks runs to the bathroom, finally not having to feel guilty about not being with Charlie. Nick forgets to close the door. Charlie wakes up. Nick finishes in the bathroom comes back to his bed and see Charlie sleeping, or what ye dosent know was him pretending to sleep. Nick picks up Charlie without disturbing (gently ofc) and puts them back in there original position. Nick suspects something but dosent say anything. All of the sudden Charlie says "that was a nice wee". They burst out laughing. Nick says "shut up nerd", still cracking up. Charlie replies with "ok rugby lad". "I love you" nick says kissing his boyfriend. "I love you too", Charlie automatically says.

2. (based on the comics where Charlie dosent quit rugby)

The two boys were at rugby practice. They had a big tournament, so coach singh had them stay later. They were tired and omg, they hadn't kissed in like two whole hours. Finally practice is over, and after changing out of their rugby uniforms, they find the first room to sneak into and make out in. It was dark, so they couldn't see anything, but all the sudden a voice says "what are you kids doing in here?", and with the flick of a light, there in plain sight wax mops, brooms, and of course the 90 year old janitor in, what do you know?, the janitors closet. Embarrassed, the run out of there hand in hand and find an actually empty classroom, *with the lights on*. They sit on a desk and laugh thinking about what happened. "I love you", Charlie says. "I love you more", says nick.

3. (when nick and Charlie buy their first apartment together)

"Nick I just got back from the shop with our key to our new appartment!" Charlie says, opening this door to nicks old house to him packing i up o the last of the boxes. "That's great babe" he says and wraps his arms around his boyfriends waist, greeting him with a kiss, which he of course returns. "That was the last box", nick says looking blankly and the last of the memories stuffed in 4 cardboard walls. "Wow. I can't believe this is real" Charlie says, also starting to gaze around at the empty room the used to cuddle up with the dogs in. The room they used to try and to homework in but udderly failing and end up just making out. Where they would sit on the floor and play games and argue with each other while also secretly staring with love. And so many more memories. But the most important thing was that they were going to make so many more new memories in their new home. Struck with emotion, the two boys begin to tear uo thinking about all these times that they've shared together. "I love you", Charlie says meaning in with every inch of his body. "So much". "I love you a little yourself", replies nick. And they walk out the door with the last of everything to start their new future.

A/N
HI GUYS! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Sorry that last one was a little sappy lol, but what did you think? Do you want a part two? Or maybe a new book just of stuff like #3 👀? Lmk! Also lmk which one wax your fav!! Love yall and thanks for being patient!

<3, gabs😘