Sleepover p3(last part)

Sorry this took a while guys I've been busy :(

Elles perspective
Omg I am so nervous rn. Darcy spins the bottle and lo and behold, it lands on me. They tell me to spin it to see who I get locked in the closet with and, yup, you guessed it!, it's Tao. Wow, I really can't say I'm surprised. Litterally everyone has been acting sus tonight. I'm starting to think this whole sleepover thing was just our friends trying to get me and tao to be a thing or whatever. Well, they tried, but that is just not what's going to happen. Well... I never said that's not what I wanted to happen, bout tao has made it very clear he is not interested. Or not? He can be hard to read. Oh god. They are pushing us in the closet. Wait... is tao... blushing?!?!? Omg! Maybe I do have a chance!!!

Taos perspective
My heart is racing and my cheeks are flushed as me and Elle are pushed in the closet together. I can't believe we have to play this stupid ass game. Whoever created a game where you make 2 people stay in a closet for 7 minutes straight is crazy. Omg it's so hot in here. Or... is it just Elle. Oh goddd, it so awkward I have to say something. Just as I was about to speak Elle beat me to it. "Never thought I'd have to go back into the closet again. I thought I was out for good", she says (🏳️‍⚧️). I laugh. "This closet is tiny", I say. "Yeah she responds, and when she moves a little closer, I feel my heart skip a few beats. Is this really happening? Suddenly our shoulders touch, and when I see her face tomato red, I laugh. Then we are close. Very close. She looks at me and our faces are centimeters away. We kiss. It was the most magical thing I have ever experienced. Like fireworks were bursting through the air. "3 minutes!", Aled yells. We don't respond. We just make out. We kiss like we have done it a million times before, like our lips were made to fit each other's. When we lock eyes we understand everything, even though we had said nothing. They start counting down from 30, and when they open the closet to see us kissing on 1, they just cheer, and we don't even stop. It dosent really matter. All that matters is we are together now. Jesus, I hate being this sappy, but it really took us long enough.

Charlie's perspective
AHHHH I'm so happy for them I could cry! The rest of the night they are all lovey-dovey, but obvi no one minds. They are so cute. They honestly remind me of me and nick when we first started dating. "I just have one question", Elle says. "How did you get the bottle to spin so it landed on me and tao?", she asks. "Aha!", says nick. "Well we used Darcy's black water bottle, that we specifically used because it is dark enough to hide the magnet that we put in the top. We put a very-high-magnetic magnet on the bottom of both of your shoes, so the force would pull to each of your feet". "Wait that's actually genius", says tao. "Yeah, ty guys", says tao. "Anytime lovebirds", says Tara.
The rest of the night is pretty low key. We build a humongous pillow fort though, and we all huddle up and play board games. The whole time the couples are cuddled close into each other.

Darcy's perspective
Hehehehhehehehehe after a bit of convincing I have gotten the group to play duck duck goose with me. I obviously go first and start lightly tapping people on the head until I get to Elle and tap her on the head less lightly so she has to chase after me but I'm clumsy as fuck and I slip into Taras arms before I can get back to my spot. Oh well. That's prob what I was going to end up doing anyways. Elle starts her turn tapping people, and ofc, she taps on tao, and wow, our friend group is fucking clumsy because they litterally tripped over each other trying to run. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?!? Anyways, they land on each other and start making out. Like we are all happy for them but get a room?! Well that kinda started off a domino affect, because Charlie and Nick then started making out, so me and Tara did, and well that left Aled. You would think he'd be embarrassed or smth but he's use to this ig because he just shrugged and opened his book. Like slayyyyy kaween🤪🫶

Nicks perspective
Well that escalated quickly-
ANYHOWWW it was getting late (11:30 pm) so we all got our sleeping bags/ air mattresses out and put them on the floor of my bedroom just to get ready for when we go to sleep even though we weren't going to sleep quite yet. I put on a movie just in the background cuz why not, and ask if anyone is hungry. "Ooo me!" Says Darcy. "Yeah what have you got?", says Tao. Btw me and charlie are lying on the bed bcuz we were getting ready for sleep and we are sleeping together in my bed. Anyways back to the story. So I pull out my drawer and reveal tons of snacks such as sweets, crisps (chips), and even some small drinks. They all dig in except charlie. Oh god I forgot. He turns away from the drawer and I feel instant guilt. "I have to go to the bathroom", he announced shakily. "Have fun", Tao says with a mouthful of food in his mouth. I sigh a bit and say that I'll be right back. I knock on the bathroom door and hear a bunch of muffled sounds. "I'm just peeing!", a tired sounding charlie says. " char it's just me", I say and he opens up the door. His face all puffy and red. "Oh baby", I say. "Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry", he says shaking. "Charlie look at me", I say. He does and then I say " you have nothing to be sorry about. It was my fault, I should have remembered to not mention food or anything like that. God, if anything I'm the one who should be saying sorry." Then I whisper "you know I love you so, so, much,?", I say. "Yeah I know, me too", he replies after taking some very deep breaths. 0k I think he good now. "Hey you know I am so proud of you, right? Like you handled that so well! You have come so far my love.", I say. He smiles and we kiss for a second before he says "we should probs go back in before tao starts making sex jokes". "Yeah your probably right",I say and laugh a bit. He puts some cold water on his face, but he still looks a bit puffy. "You sure?", I say. He smiles. "These are my best friends we are talking about. They know Nick. It's fine." Ok I say and we head back to the room.

Charlie's perspective
We walk in and just as Tao is about to make a remark about how long we were in the bathroom, he notices my face and gets the message. Everyone else does too. We end up just talking for the rest of the like and watching movies in the background. At like 1:00 everyone starts to get tired and we get in bed. Me and nick are sleeping together so we get under the cover of the bed. He cuddles me close and we rest our eyes for a sec before he whispers "good night, I love you". "Night love", I reply and I feel a soft kiss planted on my messy hair. God, I can be with him for hours on end and not be mad. I'm so lucky to have him. But what I'm most happy for rn? TAO AND ELLE. LIKE DUHHHHH

hey guys! This took a bit😅 I do like writing the long ones, it just takes longer to write. I also like the short ones! Which ones do you guys like? Also do you guys like the multiple POVs? Lmk. OK LOVE YALL BYEEEE🫶