PRIDE YALL🥳💅🏻🏳️‍🌈

A/N :I have a really long chapter coming but I wanted to do something lol. I'm not inactive I've just been writing that chapter for like 3 days💀.

Charlie's perspective
I woke up early today because it is June 1st, and you know what that means..... PRIDE MONTH!!!! This is me and nicks like 3rd (I think?!) pride month together, and we make a big deal about it. Well.... Maybe me more than him but still. As soon as I get up I get dress and put my pride pin on my shirt. Then, I go downstairs and make rainbow pancakes using food coloring. I also make some tea, but I'm our fav fruit filter(cuz yk, we're fruity😏). It's 8:00 am and nick is not up yet so I quietly go upstairs and wake him.

Nicks perspective
I wake up to Charlie kissing my face softly and telling me to wake up. That's when I smell the pancakes he makes every- oh wait!!! I almost forgot it's June 1st today!! I have been awake for around 10 seconds but he doesn't know that so I decide to pull a trick on him. I start rolling across the bed and mumbling, until I stop to snort "gay!" , and open my eyes. At this point me and char are rolling on the floor laughing, until he grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs for a very homosexual breakfast.
We finish our ✨yas queen pancakes✨, and our ✨slay gae✨ tea and head into the car to drive to the parade with all our gear.

Charlie's perspective
We blast girl in red as we drive to the parade, and as we are pulling in we see Tara and Darcy blasting the same song, and they pull in next to us. "HEY GAY!", Darcy says and we hug in gay. Then Elle and Tao get here and Elle is wearing bold eyeshadow the color of the trans flag, and the pride flag on her lips. ✨💅🏻✨.  We go to the parade and they are playing "born this way" by Lady Gaga so you know we have to sing along. "NO MATTER GAY STRAIGHT OR BI LESBIAN TRANSGENDERED LIFE" etc, and even more songs to come. Then we pull out our huge pride flag, and all of us wave our own individual ones too. At the end, our group actually gets an award for being the gayest. Wow. What an honor✨🥹💅🏻✨.

Nicks perspective
After pride we head to Tara's house, and watch young royals. Then we eat rainbow cookies and listen to more girl in red, mitski, cavetown(yk, all the gayest of gays). When it gets to "girls" by girl in red, Darcy sings so loud she actually almost bursts our eardrums, buts it's ok bcuz, ✨🏳️‍🌈💅🏻✨.  Me and char get home and cuddle make out for the rest of the night. Wow. What a gay day. 🏳️‍🌈🤪💅🏻✨💖💜💙

A/N bahahahahhah I had so much fun writing this! It's a bit short but whatever. Btw, I'm bi so I can make gay jokes. Tbh, if you watch/read heartstopper ur probs gay💀💅🏻