Rainy days :)

SORRY GUYS THIS ONES REALLY SAPPY BUT IM BACK I MISSED YALL 💗💗

Charlie's perspective

It's raining. It's raining! I LOVE the rain. Dancing and spinning, and splashing in puddles, feeling the warmth of the raindrops falling on you. It's just so... comforting. But you know what makes it better? Someone you love to share it with. Naturally, as soon as it starts raining I go to to get my phone which was in the other side of the room. Before I can ever reach the call button, Nick rings me. I laugh aloud. He knows me so well. Of course I answer the phone, and I hear the sound of a door closing and a lock clicking. He says "I'm on my way, get your wellies out!". I laugh at his cuteness and head downstairs. It take him 5 minutes. I open the door and greet him with a "hey", and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey yourself", he responds, and grabs my arm and pulls me outside, but I lose my balance and trip but nick catches my fall just in time. We lay on the ground, just how we fell. Then he gets up, and holds out a hand for me to take, in which i do. He grabs my waist once I'm standing up and I give him a huge hug. Then he starts dancing with me old fashioned style waltz, like my driveway is a ball room. He spins me around, and dips me, and the more we touch the more I melt. I remove myself from his grip before I find a HUGE puddle and start jumping in it.

Nicks perspective
My adorable boyfriend goes to jump in puddles, and I can't help but think how lucky I got. These are the moments we are going to remember for the rest of our lives. I find another puddle right across from him, and grabs both of his hands to jump with him in sync. He loved that. Then we got tired and just payed down on the grass for a bit and closed our eyes.

Even though it rains a lot in England, there are so days that are different. That are so gloomy you need to see a little light and fun in it. We do NOT do this every time it rains. After we've had enough, we head back inside and take showers before getting all cozy and cuddling and watching television before we fall asleep. The perfect way to end the experience.

A/N- AHHH I LOVE YOY GUYS SO MUCH!! actually thank you for the kind words and the time to rest. So excited to get back to writing. Luv u! - gabs❤️‍🔥