Chapter 1

Jimin's POV-

"Can I have one hug?"

Jungkook smiles in my face as he shoves me away once again.

I shake my head and walk away. He wants me to stop bothering him, then that's what he'll get.

We're in practice. I stop for a water break; water feels good on an empty stomach after severe exercise. I put the lid back on my water, holding back tears of defeat. No need to keep trying anymore.

Arms wind around my waist. A warm body presses against me in a back hug. It's Taetae. I can tell by his scent. I let myself melt into him, "I give up."

"Yeah? You said that last month, too. You are too good for him."

"I actually give up this time, though. I've cried so much, Tae. It isn't worth the daily heartbreak. I'm going to try to move on."

"You know that's easier said than done, Jiminie."

"I'm actually going to. He doesn't even want to hug me, Taetae. I'll leave him alone. It's better that way."

"Okay. Well, I'm here. You know that."

I look back at Taetae and see something in his eyes that I can't, well, I don't want to place. "Tae—"

"I know there's not hugging and not practicing going on over here without me." I hear Hobi hyung say before I'm being crushed between him and Taehyung.

"Hyung." I gasp, breathlessly. "You smell heavenly."

"Thanks!" he says with his sunshine grin.

He actually smells great, despite being all sweaty and gross. Hobi always smells good. And he's almost always in the mood to hug me. Why didn't I fall for him instead? Why must I always go after what I can't get?

"My spine hurts." Tae says, breaking free.

"That's what happens when you stand around when we are supposed to be practicing." Hobi says, keeping his arms around me and raising an eyebrow at Taetae. "Your bones get creaky."

"It was from you squeezing me, hyung!"

"Hmph." Hobi shrugs. "You should still get back to practicing. And Jiminie, you need to practice too. I'm telling you nicely because you are my favorite."

Hobi smacks a loud and somehow sweaty kiss against my temple.

I laugh. "Okay. Let's get into position and turn on the music."

I watch myself in the mirror as we dance, comparing myself to Taetae. I'm as slender as he is, and my face fat is gone. I look so much better and Jungkook still doesn't want me.

I shake the thought out of my head; there's a time and place to be depressing. The dance studio is not one of them.

As soon as the song ends I bend over to catch my breath and as soon as I stand up, a sharp pain rips through my stomach. I fall to my knees and something that sounds like a mix of a gasp and strangled groan leaves me as the room starts to spin.

A/N: I'm sorry I keep taking it down. I won't again. I love you all<3