Chapter 9

Jimin's POV-

I'm already fixing the last of the pancakes when Jin hyung comes down, hair wet and cheeks flushed.

I wink at him and he smiles shamelessly, knowing I know the reason behind why he's late. "Sorry." he says.

"You are not, and don't have to be. How was it?"

He blushes a little, a small smile on his face. "It was... good. Here, I can finish them."

"Aw, look at that smile!" I tease. I'm so glad that they are happy together, even if it is a secret. I can see the love.

He takes the bowl from me and pours the mix on the skillet. "Why don't you find someone, Jiminie?"

Jin hyung knows I'm gay, but he doesn't know my situation. "I don't think so, Jinnie. That type of thing with me seems just not meant to be."

"Try." he says, looking into my eyes.

"I'm going to focus on staying happy for right now, and then I promise I'll try some other time." I tell him.

He nods after a moment, pecking a kiss to my forehead and ruffling my hair. "Wake up everyone and tell them breakfast is ready. Speak though the door of my room if you want to wake up Namjoon without seeing anything."

I nod and head down the hallway toward Tae's room and ease open the door. "Taetae?"

I walk over and climb into bed with him, giggling as he immediately latches himself onto me and nuzzles his face into my neck. "Time for breakfast, Tae."

"No."

"Yes."

"Noooo." he pulls the blanket up over us.

I laugh and play with his hair a little. "Come on. Get up so I can wake everyone else."

He groans, but after a second sits up, rubbing his eyes. I catch his wrists as I get out of the bed, pulling his fingers away from his face. "Wash your face if they are still tired. Don't rub them or they will swell, and we have a photo shoot today."

"Okay." he mumbles, moving to get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I leave the room and go upstairs, deciding I'm in the mood to annoy the shit out of Yoongi hyung. I pray that he isn't already awake and open his door, rushing on my tiptoes over to the bed and jumping in, making sure I don't actually land on him.

"Yoongi-ah!" I wrap and arm around him and he shifts, pushing my arms away and kicking the hell out of me, sending me flying off the bed.

I hit the floor and groan loudly. It didn't hurt that much, but you know, dramatic me.

"Shit, Jimin!" he gripes, getting out of bed and reaching down to help me up. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. You freaking kicked me!" I point an accusing finger at him and he quickly gets defensive.

"You shouldn't come in here fucking with me when I'm asleep!"

"Well, it's time to wake up!" I say, crossing my arms.

"You can wake me up without touching me!"

I just stare at him and when he doesn't drop the glare I turn to the door. "Whatever." I say, hoping I sound like my feelings are hurt and silently begging him to take the bait. "Breakfast is ready."

"Jimin-ah."

I don't stop walking.

"Jimin."

"What?"

"I'm sorry!"

I turn and look at him. "For what?"

He shifts uncomfortably on his feet. Yoongi hyung is great with really sincere apologies to mend really messed up situations, but when it's over something as small as kicking me off the bed, he's awkward as fuck. And I love it.

"For kicking you off the bed? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be apologizing for, but you're upset for some reason, and I feel bad, so I'm sorry!"

Bingo. 

I dash over to him and give him a big hug, knowing just how much he hates to be touched when he's just waking up. My next words seem to stop him from shoving me away though. "I forgive you, hyung."

"Okay thank you, Jiminie. Now please let me go."

-

I wake mostly everyone else up cheerfully, but when it comes to Jungkook, I think I actually start sweating as I approach his door.

I put on a nonchalant face and knock on the door, pushing it open and poking my head inside. He's already awake, sitting on his bed, his eyes leaving his phone screen to lock into mine.

"Breakfast is ready." I tell him, and he nods.

"Okay, I'll be down there in a minute, but first I need to talk to you."

I look at him in surprise. "Me?"

"Yes, you. Come in and shut the door. We really need to talk."