Chapter 6

Namjoon's POV-

Jimin simply sits down on the edge of my bed, carefully pushing brilliant red strands of hair out of his eyes with his fingertips.

"Is there something wrong with Jungkook?" he asks, after a second, his brows furrowing.

"I was told that he isn't the only one being rude between the two of you."

Jimin's mouth falls open, an indignant flash in his eyes. "I haven't done anything to him!"

"Except for ignoring him and openly not wanting anything to do with him?"

Jimin snorts. "He told you that?"

So it's true. "Jimin, you have to know that's not right. "

"He wanted nothing to do with me, so now that our feelings are mutual he wants to be buddies?"

"I want peace in our group, and ignoring him when he tries to talk to you is petty. The friendship between you two will never be fixed if you are stubborn."

"That's what he fucking wanted! Do you know how many times he told me that he didn't like me? I don't fucking ignore him when he talks to me; I don't know who told you that but it isn't true. No, I don't stare at his ocean eyes or talk to him for fun but he deserves to know how I feel sometimes. I speak to him when I have to, and if it bothers him he can try APOLOGIZING to me for being a dick instead of hiding behind his hyung and trying to keep his pride!"

Jimin storms out of the room and slams the door.

I think I just made things worse.

A/N: Another short chapter...Sorryyy. But I see Jimin pop off.. Thanks for reading:)