Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV-

"Jimin hyung!" I say for the third time, and watch Jimin flinch as his eyes snap to mine. He's been kind of zoned out all morning.

 He's in sweatpants and a large hoodie, his hood up; curled into Hoseok hyung again, watching something on his tablet.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, Kookie." He tilts his head and smiles teasingly. "Worried about me? Awwww."

I shift, but don't look away when he looks back at the tablet, forgetting about me again. He makes me feel...different than before. He used to make comments like that, but it seemed like he was actually hoping I was concerned. Now it just sounds like a joke. As if he were just teasing me.

Now that I'm actually concerned for him, he doesn't bother with knowing if I am or not. I'm not even making sense. I need to stop.

"Hobi hyung," Jimin says, looking up into Hoseok hyung's face.

Jimin is, as I said before, curled into Hoseok. They are on the couch; Jimin's legs are bent at the knee with his feet pressed into the cushions and the rest of his body leaned into Hoseok. Hobi's arm is around Jimin, his eyes on his phone. When Jimin calls his name, I notice how close their faces are when they look at one another.

A/N: The clothes and hair and everything aren't necessarily accurate, but I really wanted to use the GIF, so

"I have a hair appointment today," he says. "And I wanted your opinion since you aren't coming with me.. Should I dye my hair back to black for the next video? The red is gone and ginger is getting old..."

"Sure, Jiminie. I think it'd look really good."

Why do they have to talk with their faces so close? It shouldn't bother me.

But it does.

"You'll look good either way." I say, trying get them to back away from each other and cool the burning annoyance in my chest. 

Jimin looks at me, surprised. "What?"

"You'd look good, hyung. You're handsome."

Hoseok and Jimin's eyes widen and Jimin laughs, looking flustered, but pleased. "Thank you, Jungkookie. I was just wondering if I should do it, but I think I will since you and Hyung think it will look okay."

I'm smiling like a fool, and he smiles back before pulling his hood off and standing up. "Taehyung-ah!"

"Yeah?" Taehyung comes from his room down the hall.

"I'm dying my hair! You want to go to the hairdresser with me?"

"Yeah," Taehyung answers immediately. Of course.

I roll my eyes but then think of something. "But you said you were going to go to the store with me, Taehyung."

Taehyung looks at me. "Oh shoot, I completely forgot about that, Kook. Ummmm, can we go after Jimin's appointment is over?"

I shake my head stubbornly. "I want to shop this afternoon."

Taehyung scratches his head and looks at Jimin, who is looking back and forth between us, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Um, Jungkook, I really want to go with Jim—"

"Taetae! Don't cancel plans with Jungkook!" Jimin's smile is back. "I'll just make Suga hyung come with me..."

"The hell? No, you won't!" Yoongi hyung says from across the room where he'd been napping not even five minutes ago. I didn't even hear him wake up.

"Please, hyung? Please?"

Yoongi hyung gets up and leaves the room with Jimin hot on his heels, begging him to come with him. And even though Yoongi hyung is acting like he's going to stick with that no, we all know he has a soft spot for Jimin. And Jimin will arrive at his hair appointment with a grumpy, complaining Min Yoongi at his side.

A/N: Uhhh. Vote and comment, yeah? Hehe, I love you all! Thank you for reading:))