Chapter 17

Jungkook's POV-

It didn't matter how many times I told myself I had no problem with Jimin and Yoongi's relationship. Deep down inside, I know the truth.

I detest it.

It would be one thing if I knew that I was still at the top of Jimin's list, or maybe the second, because of Hoseok, but he doesn't care about me anymore. It's all Yoongi.

We have been busy, but every free second Jimin has is spent with Yoongi!

What the fuck? What about me?

I just got Jimin back, and Yoongi's taking him away from me.

Jimin's POV-

There is something wrong with Jungkook.

He's mad at me for some reason. I don't recall doing anything to him, and he already confirmed that he isn't homophobic, so I know it isn't about the thing between myself and Yoongi.

I just can't get around to talking to him because we've been very busy for the past two months and when we aren't doing something Yoongi is trying to take me somewhere. I don't want Jungkook upset with me, and I really want to know what I did wrong so that I can make it up to him.

On Saturday, Jungkook tells us that he's going to go to the practice studio, so I catch a ride with him, planning on taking the opportunity to talk to him.

On the way there, he doesn't speak to me, he only stares outside into the rain.

"Jungkook-ah." I say, as we walk inside. "Are you upset at me? What have I done?"

"I'm not upset. Come on. You said you wanted to practice, so let's practice."

We practiced together for about an hour, Jungkook refusing to talk about anything outside of what we're doing.

"Jungkook..."

"Isn't there something you and Yoongi have to do together today?" he snaps. "Why do you suddenly want to hang out with me?"

His voice twists with loathing around Yoongi hyung's name. Hmm. So maybe I was wrong and it is about me and Yoongi.

I study him, trying to put together what exactly his problem is. And then attempt to answer his question. "Because you seemed—"

"I seemed what? Pissed off? Lonely? Abandoned? Kicked to the fucking corner like a dog? Guess what, hyung?  I WAS. You hate me now, don't you? You get a boyfriend and I'm nothing, right? Right?"

My eyes widen in astonishment as I hurry to answer. "What? Jungkook, no! I—"

"Don't lie to me! I don't need your lies, or your pity! You hang all over me for all these years and then get pissed off at me out of nowhere, then when I think you are good— WE are good, you go off and get a fucking boyfriend! Kick me away when I fucking need you!"

He needs me? What? "You—"

He interrupts me again. "Shut the FUCK up and listen!"

I blink as if I've been slapped and narrow my eyes at him. "No, you shut the fuck up and listen! I'm not going to tolerate all of this yelling if you won't even let me speak!" I soften my voice. Yelling never works. "Please, talk to me, Kookie... I—" I flinch as he yanks his hand away when I try to touch him.

"No! I don't want to talk to you, Jimin! You are the reason I feel this way! You ruin everything!"

My heart breaks, but I hold my ground, my eyes filling with tears.