Chapter 7

Hoseok's  POV-

I'm already on my way to Namjoon's room when Jimin comes out, slamming the door behind him. What did Namjoon say to him?

"Jimin, what—" he brushes past me, his face flushed and angry.

"It doesn't even matter. I'm going to bed." he walks to my room and leaves to door open a little. I presume he expects me to follow him.

Taehyung comes up the stairs, looking sleepy. "What's happening up here?"

"Jimin is upset. Namjoon said he wanted to talk to him and then I heard Jimin's voice rising, but when I came to calm him he was already coming out of the room. I'm going to see what happened."

Taehyung nods. "Where is he?"

I point to my room and Taehyung immediately goes to the door, knocking softly as he opens it. 

I find Namjoon's bedroom door unlocked and walk in without knocking. "What did you do to him?"

Namjoon turns to look at me, surprised. "I didn't do anything to him. He just doesn't like to be told about himself."

My eyes widen. I know this isn't about him laughing too loud in the middle of the night. "Told about himself? What the hell did he do wrong?"

"Are you aware that Jimin's been treating Jungkook like he doesn't exist?"

"Are you aware that when Jimin did want a close relationship with Jungkook he was shoved away repeatedly?"

Taehyung told me that Jungkook was really important to Jimin, but after being pushed away so many times, Jimin gave up. Ignoring Jungkook is a bit much, but I want Jimin happy, and if he's happier this way, I support him completely.

However, I'm sure Jungkook said something to Namjoon, so maybe he wants to try again. And maybe that's what Jimin needs with him. A fresh start.

"I understand that, Hoseok hyung. But you have to understand—"

I lift a hand to cut him off. "You know what? I'll talk to him. But if I get Jimin to be nice and Jungkook treats him like that again, you will not scold Jimin for treating him like shit afterward."

With that I turn and walk out of the room.

-

Taehyung is lying on the bed behind Jimin, an arm around his waist, when I come into my room. "I like how it turned out it, looks really good. Red is definitely your color."

I smile. "I told you it was."

Taehyung lets go of Jimin and pulls away to sit up and look at me. "Did you cuss him out?" he asks, looking hopeful.

"Of course not."

"You should have." Jimin and Taehyung say at the same time.

"I should not have," I laugh. "We already have enough fighting in this house." 

Jimin scoffs, still facing the wall. Taehyung touches his hair, and gets up. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, I love you two."

"Love you Taetae." Jimin says.

I slap his back as he passes me. "Love you, too, bro. Goodnight."

I climb into bed with Jimin, who is still pouting and facing the wall. If he wants to cuddle, he's going to have to suck it up and come over here. I'm not Taehyung, I will not baby pouty Jimin.

I simply lie back on my pillow on my side of the bed and wait. A minute of silence...two...

"Hobi?" Jimin whispers.

"Yeah?"

"Am I really being petty?"

"Not really." I answer.

I think my answer satisfies him, because he finally turns to face me, scooting in and putting his arm across my stomach, resting his head on my chest. It's his favorite position, I think. I assume he listens to my heartbeat.

"Should I feel bad?" he whispers.

"Do you?"

"If it bothers Jungkookie that much, then yeah, a little. It just frustrates me that he didn't say anything to me about it. He sent Namjoon."

"Jiminie, he probably thought he was going to get shut down when he tried the conversation. You aren't being petty, but you haven't been nice."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Well," he yawns. "That makes sense, I guess. If he apologizes I suppose I could give him a chance. We can try to be friends. Like, no cuddles and stuff, but friends. I suppose I could do that."

"I bet you can."

"Yeah, I can. Goodnight, Hobi. I love you."

"Love you, too."

A/N: I love cuddles and stuff:)) Lol, thanks for reading<3