Chapter 8

A/N: Some Namjin ACTION coming up!!;)) This is your smut escape warning!

Jin's POV-

"I just want everyone to get along," Namjoon says, letting his fingers trail up my stomach.

He came into my room just as I was about to go downstairs to make breakfast, sweaty from his run that didn't seem to calm his nerves enough, and wanting comfort from me. We're in bed now, my big baby nestled into my side, whining about not getting his way.

"Baby, sometimes you just have to let everything play out on its own," I say, running a hand through his light brown hair. "I know you like to fix things, but sometimes helping isn't the best thing to do. You don't want to make it worse, do you?"

He tilts his head up to look into my eyes. "You know I don't."

"Then leave it alone. Let them work it out themselves." I say, leaning down for a quick kiss to conclude this conversation, so I can go and make breakfast before the kids wake up and start bitching at me.

Joon has different thoughts though.

He wraps a hand around the back of my neck to deepen the kiss and seems to specifically try to turn me on as he slides the other hand up my shirt and pulls on my bottom lip with his teeth.

"Namjoon," I say as a warning since it was his idea to keep us being together a secret from the kids—I mean, the rest of the members.

Only Jimin knows, and I know our secret is safe with him.

"What?" Joonie mumbles as his lips trail down my neck, sucking and nibbling.

"If you leave a mark, I will not put makeup on it this time. And everyone will wake up within the next hour, so we can not do anything or we'll get caught. I also have to make breakfast, so we can continue this later—"

"No, now," he says, kissing me again and moving his hand down to the waistband of my sweats, pushing his hand inside to grab my semi-hard erection and rub it to full hardness.

My self-control, the weak bitch, snaps and disappears.

I moan and kiss him back, moving my hips with his strokes, and trying breathlessly to keep up with his tongue in my mouth.

"My Jin-ah..." he says when he pulls away to look into my eyes, the movement in his hand not slowing.

I impatiently pull his hand out of my pants and roll my eyes when he immediately pouts. "Lose the pout or we will actually stop. I don't fuck children. Now take your pants off." 

I watch his face light up as I let him know that I wasn't planning on leaving him with blue balls. I pull off the rest of my clothes and he does the same, reaching for me as soon as his underwear are gone. I slap his hands and push him back, making him lie down against the pillows, and take his large, hard cock into my mouth.

He groans loudly and I pull off with a pop, grabbing his hand before it can latch into my hair and force me back down. "Namjoon, you have to be quiet, baby," I whisper, licking his cock as it pulses on his stomach.

He nods and I rest the hand I was holding on the top of my head, and relax my throat, prompting him to push my head down as he pleases, taking him all the way down to the back of my throat. I'm fine at first, but then he goes wild as he gets closer to his climax, and I tap his thigh to tell him to slow the fuck down.

He does, but after a few seconds, he completely stops. Without cumming.

I lift my head to look at him, breathless, but not hurt. "Joon, I didn't mean to stop." 

"Yeah, but I don't just want a blowjob. I wanna fuck."

I roll my eyes. "You were fucking my throat, but whatever."

I get on my knees and turn around, spreading my legs and pressing my hands into the mattress. "Prepare me first. Lube is in the drawer, but feel free to use your spit."

He likes to spit on and in me. Weird ass. I love him though, so I deal with it. It's not bad. Especially when he—ah shit!

"Joonie—ah...ugh..mmhm!" I moan out, clapping a hand over my mouth as he slides his tongue in and out of me, working a finger in alongside it and almost immediately finding that sweet spot..

"You like that, baby?" he says and goes back to work before I can gasp out a coherent answer.

He works three fingers in and slaps my asscheeks with his other hand as I shamelessly fuck myself back on them.

"Baby!" I gasp, trying not to be too loud. "Put your dick in! Please!"

"As you wish," he says, lines himself up and slams in.

I keep one hand over my mouth to muffle my lewd moans as he pounds me hard until I cum, my body shaking as I ruin my bed sheets. I hold myself up until he gets done, trying not to whimper at the over-stimulation to my prostate. And collapse, letting him jerk himself to release and spill his semen all on my ass and lower back.

I mentally thank him as I come down from my high because he spared me the trouble of having to clean the cum out of me, but when I turn to make some smartass comment about it, he's passed out.

I chuckle and work around him to get the sheets off my bed, wash him with a damp washcloth to get him clean enough to sleep peacefully, and go to shower for the second time this morning before I go and fix breakfast.

A/N: Lol, I need Hobi water and incredible amounts of Namjesus... Thanks for reading:)<3