Chapter 3

Jimin's POV-

*six months later*

"Why do you pick the weirdest movies, Taetae?" I laugh, grabbing the remote.

"I thought it would be interesting!" Tae pouts.

Everyone else has gone out for dinner, and me and Taehyung had to stay in because we are sick. So, movie night it was.

We've been cuddled up on the sofa, sharing popcorn and watching Netflix.

"What sounded interesting about a thousand sharks being tossed out of the air?" I ask.

"It was a storm, Jimin! Were you not paying attention at all?"

I laugh and he gets up to take the half empty popcorn bowl to the kitchen. "What are we watching next?" he calls.

"The back of my eyelids." I reply, pulling up the hood of my sweatshirt and stretching out, burrowing into the cushions.

"It's supposed to be movie night," he complains when he comes back.

I opened one eye. "Jin hyung says we have to rest. Come here. I want to hold you while I sleep."

I hold my arms out and make grabby hands, wanting his warmth and cuddles. He sighs and comes to me, lying down and letting me latch myself to him.

"Hmmm. I was cold and we're both warm now, right?" I say, pushing my face into his neck and warming up my nose.

"Your fever has gone up again." he mumbles. "Your skin is scorching."

I shrug and hold him tighter. "I'll sleep it off."

"We'll have to take it somewhere else because they are back." Taehyung's whisper stirs my hair a little, and all of a sudden I feel eyes on me.

I open my eyes and meet the cold, glaring eyes of Jungkook. Even though his eyes say he hates me, I still feel longing in my chest. He's just so beautiful. This is why I don't look at him. "What is this? Take your annoying, clingy ass somewhere else, Jimin. I want to talk to Taetae."

I bite my lip and sit up. "I'm sorry. I—I'll just go find Hobi hyung."

"Jungkook, what's your problem with him? You wanted him to leave you alone, and now that he has you are still a hateful little bitch to him. What the fuck do you want? Go away. I don't want to talk to you. Come here, Jiminie."

I glance at Jungkook and look away again, crawling back over to Taehyung and pressing myself into him when his arms wind around me.

"Jungkook, Taehyung is right." Namjoon's strong, firm voice sounds from behind us. "I have no idea what is going on with you, but it will no longer be tolerated. Apologize to Jimin then go to your room."

Cold silence fills the room and tears well up in my eyes. He won't even apologize to me.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon snaps.

"It's okay, hyung. He—he doesn't have to. Just get him away from me."

"Jimin—" Joonie's voice is not as hard with me, but I shake my head.

"It's fine. Just please."

"Okay. Jungkook, you are not to leave your room until whatever is going on with you is fixed. We didn't raise you to be hateful, and I still expect you to apologize to Jimin. Now go."

Jungkook stalks off, and I press my face into Taehyung's shirt.

Jungkook's POV-

I slam the door to my bedroom, pissed off at the world.

Once upon a time, I would have only had to wait thirty seconds tops after storming away for Jimin to come. He'd be in here, all over me. Trying to make me feel better and not ignoring me and replacing me with everyone else.

I thought he was just trying to give me space, since I acted like I wanted it, but he pushes me away when I touch him and doesn't laugh at anything I do or say anymore. He doesn't even take my side when I'm right; he used to always be on my side, even when I was wrong. He doesn't like me anymore, and I...I miss him.

I shove off the bed and pace the room angrily, trying not to pull my hair out.

"He used to be all 'Kookie, Kookie, Kookie' and now he's all Joonie, Jinnie, Hobi, Taetae, and even Yoongi hyung! It's not fair!"

I thought I was his favorite! I thought he loved me.

When I walked into the living room to find him all over Taehyung, I saw red. I couldn't let him know how much it bothered me, I can't let him see how much it hurts to see him with anyone else. Jealousy's a bitch, isn't it?

I sink down the wall. I...I want things back to the way they were. I want him to want me and only me again. I want him all to myself.

A/N: Lol, um. I don't know, but I like the thought of Namjoon being so fatherly so...Hehe. Thanks for reading:)