redamancy (2)

"Did he still mad over the tournament?"

Woojae nodded in response to his teammates. He fixed his gaze at Haruto who was shouting at his random teammates while pressing the keyboard of his computer aggressively. Woojae and his friends were speechless to see the way he acted.

They were supposed to enjoy the night by playing games together and watching a movie that was just released on Netflix yesterday. Hajoon bought a lot of food for them and got so excited to meet his friends again. But after he saw how Haruto acted, his excited gone. The same goes for Woojae and his other teammates.

Woojae grabbed a chair and sat closer to Haruto to calm him down.

"Bastard, don't shoot without any permission!" Haruto threw the headphone away when his team got sprayed by the enemy. The enemy caught them so easily after getting shot.

His teammate got to shoot and died except himself which makes him get so mad and annoyed at how stupid his teammates were for doing something without asking for any permission from the team leader.

Woojae sighed, a notification popped up on his phone making him take his phone and took a glance at the person who texted him. Haruto brushed his hair out of his face while sighing heavily.

"Fuck. It's all because of the girl." He grumbled.

Hajoon then approached both of them with an awkward laugh. "Should we watch the movie together? I think it's a great time to turn it on."

At the same time, all of them shifted their gazes to the door.

"Is it Banwok?"

Woojae hummed, "I asked him to come."

Haruto leaned his back against the chair, just staring at the monitor as he got eliminated from the match. 

"Hello." Banwok came into the house with a few drinks in his arm.

Before they could greet them back, they were so surprised when Banwok brought a girl into the house. The girl was familiar to them but they couldn't recognize her well. They just remember her face, and had no idea where did she come from or where did they see her.

Woojae kept his gaze on the girl and widened his eyes when he finally remember who she is. He leaned his chair closer to Haruto and whispered something right to his ear.

"She is a best friend to Yang Ruwon."

Haruto looked at his friend in confusion.
"Who is Yang Ruwon?"

"The girl..."

Woojae shut his mouth as Haruto got annoyed again. He immediately knew what Woojae means when he saw those gazes in his eyes.

"I'm Han Dareum." She chuckled while waving her hand to them excitedly. Banwok wrapped his arm around the girl making them surprise.

Banwok brushed his nape and awkwardly laughed when they waited for his explanation impatiently. After Dareum went to the kitchen to serve the food for them, Banwok sat on the couch and took a deep breath before speaking up.

"She is my first love."

Hajoon nodded.

"I have fallen in love with her for a long time. I'm sorry for never speaking up about this to all of you. It's so awkward and I'm so shy."

"I asked her out last year but I got rejected and since we lived in the same neighborhood, we often bumped into each other when we went to the school. That's how I started to grab my chance to make her fall in love with me."

Haruto smirked.

"It's hard but I'm glad that I don't give up."

"She confessed her feeling to me last week and I decided to bring her here because I want you to know about my relationship."