redamancy (END)

tears fell on her cheeks as soon as she has done reading the letters that were written by the unknown sender. she took a moment to give any comments and tried hard to control her sobs because she didn't want every student to hear her crying over the letter. Ruwon stared at the handwriting, cried again when he crossed her mind.

the letter was obviously about her. It was well written by Haruto, the one who used to be in her heart for so long. those moments of the past were suddenly recalled in her mind. the moment where they went to the theme park together and had a great ride on the Ferris Wheel.

She remembered everything that happened between them, especially the moment of they spent their time together on the stairs by having a deep conversation with each other until three in the morning and sharing food.

Those moments made her happy. Haruto had no idea how many times she laughed and giggled when he was around her. He never knows how much he means to her. To Ruwon, Haruto is like the medicine for her sickness and the umbrella for her when it's raining. Haruto means a lot to Ruwon.

But Ruwon needed to always remember everything he did to her. Even though he often gives her butterflies in her stomach, she needed to remember that he was the cause of the scar that she got in her heart. The scar that will never be healed. The scar that will remain for the rest of her life.

He hurt her in so many ways.

She always reminded herself about it, so she wouldn't apologize to him easily and forget everything as if nothing happened.

Ruwon needs more time to heal the pain in her heart. She doesn't want to go back to Haruto and start everything again that easily. She doesn't want to get hurt by the same person again.

It's not that she didn't want to befriend Haruto again. It's not that she hates him so much. She never hate him for that and if she ever said that to him, she never meant her words. There's no way Ruwon could hate him for that. He hurt her and of course, he left a scar on her heart.

But Haruto is always the same person who made her laugh and chuckle. The person who hurt her was also the same person who used to give her beautiful memories and cares. The same person who once made her feel so special.
That's why Ruwon couldn't hate him so much.

It takes time for her to back to the phrase where they were just friends with each other.

"What a great handwriting letter," Ruwon spoke up while still holding the letter that was written by Haruto for her.

"To the unknown sender of this letter, I hope you're doing good wherever you are right now."

"Thank you for writing this letter to me."

"Thank you for sharing your feeling with me. I hope listening to myself reading this will make your life happier."

"Falling in love is the best feeling ever, and everyone couldn't deny that it's one of the reasons our life went better than it used to be. When we fell in love, we couldn't help but want to be with the person we loved every day and spent our time with them as long as we could."

"The beginning of the story will always give us so many butterflies. We feel so special to be loved. We feel so special to be with the person we loved. We will confidentially think that, oh they are the person of our life. they are the soulmate that is destined and meant to be for us. We always have that kind of thought in our head when we fell in love with someone."

"Because we were overwhelmed with the sweetness that we got from the beginning of the story. Because we were too used to the romantic drama that both leads end with each other happily after whatever conflict happened in their life. We were too used to that kind of standards and think falling in love is beautiful like how the drama look alike."