lacuna (4)

The night after the Dominators got arrested by the police, Ruhan feels nothing than anxious and scared of what will happen to her the next day. She knows that there's nothing to be relieved of when four of them got arrested. They will get free so easily because they have strong cables.

She feels like she wants to run away from school and live in other states. The Dominators probably get so mad at her. They would never let go of her if they meet her at the school. It makes Ruhan feel so scared to face whatever will happen to her in school.

She lay on the bed after she has done taking a shower and opened Facebook when a notification pops up on the phone. It's a notification from her mother.

Her mother has just uploaded a picture on Facebook.

Ruhan smiles when it is a picture of her family together at the restaurant. Even though she is excluded from the family photo, she still feels so happy to see them happy with each other.

Mom looks so beautiful with the elegant dress on her body meanwhile dad looks so handsome as always. Mom wraps her arm around Jungwon's shoulder and kisses him on the cheeks. Jungwon sweetly smiles at the camera with Ruwon on his back and making a love sign.

Ruhan giggles at how adorable the family picture is.

The caption of the post makes Ruhan's giggle slowly fades away.

"A beautiful night with my beloved children and husband. Yang Jungwon and Yang Ruwon are like precious diamonds to me. They are the source of my happiness and the reason for me to continue living. Only god knows how much I love them. I wish I could see them growing old together. I wish I could stay with them until the world end.

My only children, Yang Jungwon and Yang Ruwon. Let's live together happily. I believe four of us could be happier in the future.

I love you, Yang Jungwon and Yang Ruwon.
I don't ever want to lose both of you."

Ruhan slowly scrolls down to read the comment on the post. Tears drop on her cheeks as she sees that one reply from her mother.

jeongyunim:
your children are so cute! But where is your other child? It would be better if she is included too!

: What do you mean by another child? I don't have any child other than them.

Ruhan stares at the reply for a long time.

and pats her chest to comfort her from crying.

"Mom is just kidding. She is always like that."

"You, dummy. Why do you need to cry?"

"She is just kidding and she would say something better when you're in the frame too."

"You're busy working. It's not that she's stopping you from joining them."

She comforts herself again.

At that exact time, they finally reach home after a few hours of going out together. Ruhan opens the door of her room whilst wiping her tears and happily greets Ruwon as the girl hugs her tightly. Jungwon then comes toward her with a lot of bags in his hand.

Ruhan smiles when she sees the bag of clothes in his hand.
"Is this for me?"

Jungwon clenches his teeth as he hears that. Has no idea how to answer her.