redamandy (19)

six days before the tournament

"It's been a long time since we didn't meet Mr.Watanabe.  We were always talking through the phone before."

Before greeting his family, Mr.Watanabe did a handshake with Mr.Kang and wrapped his arm around the elderly guy. Mr.Watanabe smiled at Juna and welcomed her warmly. His wife and Hari quickly went toward the family and greeted them before bringing them to the living room. Mrs.Watanabe told the maid to quickly served the food to the guest and gather at the table.

Hari was confused as well. She was so surprised when Mr.Kang and his family suddenly came to the house. She knew how busy the family was, especially Mr.Kang. He was always busy with his work and rarely has time to meet her family whenever Mr.Watanabe wanted to meet them. Hari took a glance at her mother and wondered what was going on.

"We were heartbroken after listening to what Haruto have done to his classmate a few days ago. We couldn't believe that Haruto would have gone that far. As parents-in-law to him, we were honestly so disappointed in him."

Mr.Watanabe was about to speak but he quickly got off by Mr.Kang.

"But after we were listening to Juna's explanation about everything that happened that day, we were so heartbroken for Haruto for doing this to the low-class girl. We found out that Haruto wasn't the one who harassed the girl. He never did that to the girl."

Mrs.Watanabe was surprised.

"What do you mean?"

Hari watched the discussion without saying anything.

Juna answered confidently, "Haruto accused himself of everything because he wanted to help Yang Ruwon. The girl flirted with him behind me and attracted him by creating a problem in his last tournament purposely. She did that because she knew that he would notice her presence at the school. She flirted with him when Haruto and I were still in a relationship and made me the villain after I accidentally pushed her for making a mistake."

She crossed her arm then continued, "That's why Haruto broke up with me. He wanted to protect the girl that much.  I saw it in front of my eyes, Mrs.Watanabe. I was the one who pulled the scarf off her neck because I was curious when I saw Ruwon was begging Hanmin to accept her love. She cried in front of him and was nervous when she got caught by me."

"I revealed the truth to everyone. The hickey on her body. I was the one who revealed it."

"Haruto suddenly came to her and helped her by telling everyone that he was the one who harassed her. He fell in love with her and decided to sacrifice his life for her. He had no idea that Ruwon was begging for Hanmin's love behind him. He had no idea that Ruwon was a slut. She flirted with every rich man in school and date them behind him."

"Haruto doesn't know anything about her."

"The hickey that she has on her body. It's not the first time she had that."

"If none of you, believe me, you should ask every student in the school about her."

Mr.Watanabe lowered his head, "I would never let my son get betrayed by that kind of woman. He didn't deserve to protect her without knowing what she did behind him. I should tell him to stay away from her."

Juna spoke again, "Let's fasten the engagement."

Hari replied quickly, "What's the point of fastening the engagement? Both of you are still teenagers-"

"Teenagers could go to school even though they are engaged. There's nothing problem with that."

Juna smiled at Mrs.Watanabe who was almost crying after listening to her story.