lacuna (9)

hello everyone! ^>^ I made a mistake in the previous chapter. so, fyi, lacuna finished writing two months ago and the main character is supposed to be Haruto. so if you spot his name in this book, please do tell me and I will fix it again. I just copied every chapter from the original books and pasted it here. that's all 😘😘

*******

"Ruhan, do you want to study with us? I'm going to the library with my friends."

Jungwon comes out of his room with a casual outfit on his body. He takes the money that mom left on the dining table and approaches Ruhan in her room.

He fixes his gaze on her blankly,

"Why did you dress up so beautifully?"

Ruhan smiles at Jungwon as she has done dressing up and fixing her hair. She walks toward him happily,

"I'm going out with someone."

"Are you crazy? What if mom finds out about it? She wants you to study."

"It's okay, Jungwon. I study a lot this week. I feel like I want to throw up."

She pats him on the shoulder and stops when he suddenly holds her hand tightly.

"Who are you going out with? Is he a bad guy?"

Ruhan chuckles,

"I'm just hanging out with my friends. I'm not going on a date. So, don't worry."

"I will go first, Jungwon."

She hugs him and pats his shoulder before running out of the house.

"Why does she look so happy?"

*******

"Theme park!"

Ruhan runs into the center happily and jumps in happiness. She is so thankful to Jihoon for bringing her to her dream place.

It's been a long time since she wants to go to this place with her family, but they never grant her wish because they just want their children to focus on studying until they finish school.

Ruhan has been waiting for this moment to happen for a decade. No one knows how envious she is when her schoolmate keeps talking about their short vacation at the theme park in front of her and now, she finally arrives at this place.

She can't believe it.

It feels like a dream.

"Jihoon, look at the rollercoaster!"

She points her finger at the rollercoaster, waves her hand to the people on the ride, and is surprised when they scream as the ride gets speeds up.

Jihoon finds her reaction so funny. He walks toward her and brings her to him because he doesn't want him to go far away from him.

Ruhan put him away and starts to walk around the place without waiting for him.

"Wait for me, Ruhan."

He runs toward her, pulls her, and again, he fails.

"Ruhan."

"Are we going to ride that?"

She jumps and runs to the cotton candy stall. Jihoon shakes his head in disbelief and quickly walks toward her who suddenly fell to the ground after accidentally bumping into a group of family.