redamancy (8)

It was almost six in the evening but Ruwon and Haruto were still in the classroom together. They sat on the floor while leaning their back against the wall and playing the game. Haruto was just chilling meanwhile Ruwon was screaming when an enemy shot her.

The game was more difficult than she thought. she was already good at landing on the spot she wanted to and finding items but she couldn't attack an enemy well and always missed her chance to shoot the enemy.

"Haruto, I think your tier will drop to bronzer because of me."

She mumbled, slowly giving up as she lost four times. Haruto shifted his gaze at her and leaned his body closer to her to look at the gameplay. Ruwon showed the phone to him and waited for his reaction nervously.

"I'm sorry, Haruto." She mumbled again.

Haruto shook his head, "It's okay."

"I want to go home." She put the phone down.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, "Thank you for teaching me, Haruto. I don't know what has gotten into you but I appreciate you so much. You allowed me to use your account. That's so memorable."

Ruwon stood up with her bag pack on her back. After she handed his phone to Haruto, Ruwon took her phone back and left the place without bidding any goodbye to him.

Ruwon was dying in embarrassment. She couldn't look him straight in the eyes because it was so awkward to be with someone she used to fight with before. She had no idea why he react so kind-hearted just now. It confused her.

did he get possession? or did he just act kindly to me because he wants to tease me later?

that's what she thought.

Ruwon walked through the hallway alone, heading to the ground floor. Her step suddenly stopped when she noticed Yedam who was holding a cup of coffee in his hand.

she smiled like an idiot as he noticed her presence.

"Yang Ruwon."

As soon as he called her name, Ruwon couldn't help but fall for him harder. She felt like she would be passing out soon. She felt like her mind will turn blank once he looks at her straight in the eyes.

Ruwon's cheeks heated when he approached her with a sweet smile on his face.

"Why are you still here? I thought you already went home."

Ruwon nervously replied, "I want you."

Yedam raised his eyebrows in confusion.

She rapidly shook her head.

"Sorry. I don't mean that."

Yedam chuckled and patted her on the head.
"You're so cute."

Again, she got so shy.

She used to be called ugly and anything negative by someone around her. That's why Ruwon got so shy and hard to believe when Yedam called her cute.

"Are you going home, Ruwon?"

Ruwon nodded and smiled like an idiot again.

"How about you, Yedam seonbae?"

"I have just finished my work here. I'm on my way to going back to the campus with Seha. Go home safely, Ruwon."

He added, "Take this, Ruwon."

He handed the coffee to her.

"This is my favorite coffee. You can have it!"

"Thank you, Yedam seonbae."