redamancy (3)

"Look at what you did to him, Ruwon."

Jaejin pinched her head because she was so frustrated with everything that happened tonight. She desperately forced Ruwon to apologize to Jeongwoo for hurting him but the girl refused, still turning her body away from facing Jeongwoo and his friends.

Jeongwoo groaned as the doctor touched the wound on his forehead. Danwon immediately grabbed a tissue and helped Jeongwoo by wiping off the blood. Hanwok just remained silent because he doesn't want Ruwon and Jaejin to feel sorry for them.

Hanwok knows that Ruwon has hurt his friend, but he has no right to lecture the girl because he doesn't know the reason they fought. It might be Jeongwoo's fault for ruining her mood first. We don't know.

"Are you alright, Ruwon?" Seokhan approached the girl with a bandage in his palm. He handed the bandage to Jaejin and asked her to apply it to Ruwon's wound.

Jeongwoo glared at Ruwon as she sat next to him.

"Don't look at me, horny." Ruwon glared back.

"What did you just call me?" Jeongwoo widened his eyes.

"Oh not again." Hanwok brushed his hair out of his face.

"It's right. I know what you did. You're such a horny."

"You're so good at judging someone."

"but your words sound so foolish." He fought back.

"I should tell your fans about this. I will ask them to stan WCD instead of 5SM."

She continued, "Why? Because WCD doesn't watch that kind of stuff."

"Then tell them. I don't think they will believe you."

He stood up, "Do you know why? Because you're stupid."

"Let's end it here, Jeongwoo." Danwon cut them off as he tried to end the fight before its got worst.

"I don't want to see you again, Park Jeongwoo."
Ruwon walked toward the door making everyone surprised.

Jaejin followed her, "Where do you want to go, Ruwon?"

"Home, of course."

"I will go with you!" She said loudly before turning her body to face them.

Jaejin bowed, "I'm sorry, Park Jeongwoo. I'm sorry for everything. I should have not asked her to come with us."

"Ruwon is so stubborn these days. She's not that easy to control. I'm so sorry."

"Let's meet again in school. I will treat you to food, Jeongwoo." She bowed for the last time and ran to chase Ruwon.

****

"I'm home!"

Ruwon quickly took off her shoes and stepped into the house when her parents welcome her presence sweetly. She looked at them in confusion, wondering why did they look so happy today. It's been a long time since she hasn't seen the smile on their face.