redamancy (16)

Haruto was speechless after listening to her answer to his confession. He was never being rejected in his entire life. The feeling was mixed up. He wasn't sad or mad, he just felt a little heartbreak after knowing that she has a feeling for someone else.

At the same moment, he started to question himself. which part of him made Ruwon less interested in him. what is the difference between the guy she loved and him. what is so special about the guy she loved? why is the guy better than him.

he started to question himself which was a new feeling for him.

for the first time in 18 years of living, Haruto got rejected.

And now, he knew how the feels after being rejected by someone he loves.

he used to reject some girls who confessed their feelings to him right in front of them. he laughed at them, told them to open their eyes wide, and told them to know their places. he was harsh when it comes to rejection.

and now, he felt the pain that those girls got after getting rejected.

He smiled at Ruwon,
"Have a good sleep."

He then fixed the blanket on her body before leaving the room.

Again, he stopped and turned his body to face her.

"Ruwon."

"I won't give up that easily."

****

The next morning, Ruwon woke up so early because she wanted to avoid bumping into Haruto on her way to go school. After listening to the confession he said to her, she became so awkward talking to him comfortably again. Everything suddenly changed.

She had no idea why did he suddenly have a feeling on her. Everything happened so suddenly. It's unbelievable to accept that easily.

after dressing up in her school uniforms that were prepared by his maid, Ruwon left the room while hoping for him to still sleep in his room. But her thought was wrong. She stopped when she caught him sitting at the dining table while enjoying breakfast.

He fixed his shirt as he saw her and tapped the table, asking her to take a seat and have breakfast with him. After a moment of hesitating, she finally sat next to him before eating the food deliciously.

"Are you going to the club meeting today?" He spoke up to break the silence between them.

Thinking of the club meeting made Ruwon turn completely silent. She still remembered everything Seha told about her to Yedam and the words that comes out of her mouth made Ruwon cry.

Ruwon slowly nodded,
"After the club meeting is done, I want to go to Jeongwoo's house."

"For what?" He instantly asked.

"I need to finish the art project with him. I couldn't let him do it alone."

She continued, "And since my parents are on vacation, I think I could live alone at home. My brother will take care of me well."

"Why don't you just stay with me?"

Ruwon smiled at him, "I don't want to burden you. Everything will be alright. I could hide the hickey from others. As long as I have the scarf, no one will realize it."