Chapter Thirty Five

Amara pov

Today is  Marco's birthday and I finally managed go get everything done. It was a tough week, with the bakery being busy during the holidays and Stefano always being in his office, I didn't really have any help.

It was worth it though. Now all Marco's friends and family are here. The kids have a jumping castle up and  a lot of snacks and treats. We also managed to get some animals from.. Somewhere.

"Mamma! Look! I make bubbles!" Marco yells. I smile and blow him a kiss.

He runs back to the other kids and I head to the kitchen, where I find Sofia stuffing her face with.. Something.

"Hey there! What are you eating?" I ask her.

"watermelon and avocado. It tastes really nice" she says with a full mouth.

"No thanks" I say and laugh.

Aria comes in and sits next to Sofia.

"Guys, Dante wants us to get married on New years" she says.

"New years! That's so cool" I say, smiling at her.

"But how? We haven't even prepared everything." she says. She takes one of Sofias watermelons and bites it. She immediately spits it out.

"What the fuck?" she says

"Nobody told u to eat it" Sofia says as she continues devouring her.. snack.

"Girls! Let's go clubbing before new years! A Bachelorette party!" Aria says excitedly.

"Great idea! Let's also invite Chiara!" Sofia says.

Aria and I both glance at her and brust out laughing.

"What?" she says with a pout.

"You're pregnant milady" Aria says.

"Well I won't drink 'milady' " she claps back.

Aria smiles and suddenly becomes deep in thought but I pay no attention.

I laugh and grab one with Sofia's watermelons. I bite into it and immediately spit it out.

"Why do you guys keep taking it just to spit it out! It's not funny" Sofia yells.

"Sorry" Aria and I say in sync.

Dante and Stefano walk in and make their way to us.

"Hey, love" Stefano says as he leans down to kiss my cheek. I smile and lean against him as his arms go around my waist.

"Hi" I say and blush. Stefano winks at me before kissing my forehead.

"Don't you think it's time to sing happy birthday and serve the kids their cake. We don't want their parents to pick them up when it's late." he whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, okay. Let's do that" I say.

He smiles and tells me he's going to gather all the kids. He pats my booty before he leaves making me blush.

"I heard you want to get married on New years" I say to Dante.

He looks at me with a shy smile.

"Yeah, I want a ring on my girl's finger as soon as possible."

"Awww" Sofia gushes.

We all turn when we hear and see the noisy kids entering the kitchen. Marco's on Stefano's neck, clapping hands and cheering.

"Okay kiddies! I want you all to stand in an orderly manner, so we can sing happy birthday to Marco" I say.

Aria comes with the cake and puts it down on the counter. She lights up the candles and we all wait patiently.