chapter one.

*Beep beep beep beep beep* I groan in annoyance at the sound of my alarm, I manage to throw it off my night stand next too my bed, and it quickly shatters as it stops beeping. I continue groaning because I knew what today was and I wasn't exactly a morning person, I hated mornings , but I knew I had to get up or my dad would barge into my room and take my door away if I don't act quickly.

So I managed to get myself up and out of bed, I decided to take a shower and wash myself, I decided to go with ocean breeze brand of shampoo and conditioner, which has become my favorite soap to use.

After that I dressed myself in a fine gray t - shirt with long leather black pants with long leather black boots, and then brushed my long black curly hair.

I've always hated my hair, it likes to get tangled in a mess and it never cooperates with me.

But today seemed different, so I decided to put it up in a ponytail, and put on some makeup.

I was satisfied with my looks and finally grabbed my book bag and head downstairs, into the kitchen I see my dad sitting already at the table drinking his black coffee with a few glazed donuts with a newspaper in his hand, while my sister makes toasts and eggs for herself.

" Morning", I say as I sat down beginning too eat my food," good morning, how was your sleep"? Asked dad, " it was good, thanks ", I say as I drink my orange juice.

"Did those meds work"? Asked Elina , my sister, I nod my head yes in response of her question, recently my doctor , doctor Haze gave me some meds to take for sleep, over the years since I can remember I've always had trouble sleeping, so dad decided it was a good idea to go see a doctor for it.

After our short conversation my brother decides to come into the kitchen and join us for breakfast," well look who it is", says dad sarcastically, my brother huffs in annoyance and says," lay off dad , I don't feel like it today", and then grabs his breakfast and leaves the room.
"Cocky much", says Elina as he walks out, "don't worry, I'll talk too him", I say as I finish my food and grab my bag," y'all have a good one", I say as I leave the room, finding Dan outside eating his sandwich.

"Did dad ask you to come out here and talk too me"? He asked annoyed , " no, I decided o come on my own, but enough of that, what's up"? I asked him.

He rolls his eyes but says what he has to say," dad's been an asshole towards me, I told 'em about my dropping out of school and travel to England for my work , I wanna be a famous doctor one day and for me to do that I wanna go too this Medical Academy for doctor's degree, but I also told him the real reason I also want to go there is, get away from here", he says as he finishes his food and then looks down.

Wow. He wants to go abroad and study.
"That's amazing Dan, you want to fullfil your dreams", I say in unison, he looks at me and gives me a small smile,"yah I want that dream too, but dad keeps manipulating about the situation by guilt tripping me", he says as he looks away from me.

"Why would he do that"? I asked confused, " because he wants me to be the perfect son that he's always dreamt of", he says as he huffs out in annoyance.

"But I can't give him that because that's not what I WANT", he continues saying.

"We'll have you talked too him civilized about it"? I asked, he shakes his head yes and says," I've tried that already but it's like whenever I tell him what I want to do with my life, he starts arguing about it and then starts guilt tripping about it and that annoys the hell out of me, which last night we had the same argument about it and I called him out on his bs", he says and stands up , as I did too.

"You want me to talk too him"? I asked him, he turns to look at me and asks me," you would do that"? With wide eyes, I bring my shoulders up and then down and say," I can try but I can't guarantee if it'll work but I'll try", I say with a smile, my confidence seemed to give him some hope which lit up his eyes and smiles at me and hugs me and says," thanks sis , I owe you one", he says and then right on time the bus arrives and out comes Elina with her book bags and in the bus we all go.