chapter seven

The next day after what had happened yesterday, it didn't feel like everything was gonna be the same, not after the stunt I did too everyone. I wanted to help protect the innocent but that lead me to almost getting killed.

Today the council leaders held a meeting at the dark falls pack , and I happened too be invited to go because it was really all about me.

Both me a Lucas stood next too each other, while alpha Dylan and Luna Anna sat beside us on our left, and commander Andros also happened too be present as well as Lex and Roi even beta Ralph was there too because they were all witnesses, too my carelessness.

The four councilors , leaders, stood in front of us behind alpha Dylan's desk ,"Alpha Dylan and alpha Lucas of the dark falls pack, we present today of the witnesses of Elizabeth Hanks actions and behavior during yesterday's accurence, I alpha council Marcus Laban only speak the truth and only the truth with stating facts of the witnesses that involved the crime, do you alpha Dylan and alpha Lucas take full responsibility of this meeting and of Luna Elizabeth's actions"? Asked alpha Marcus the alpha of Dark moon River pack , they both repeated what alpha Marcus had said and continued opening the meeting by Luna Alexandria , the Luna of the goddess moon flower pack, the late Luna of alpha Hines.

"I Luna Alexandria the late Luna of alpha Hines, the Luna of goddess moon flower pack hereby open the meeting council by alpha Marcus of the dark moon River, alpha Kyle of crescent Rose pack , and lastly alpha Juan of the serpants blood pack", says Luna Alexandria. "May the meeting began", she says as well all sat down.

"Yesterday's event happened between 11:30am and exactly 12:00pm, alpha Lucas thought it'd be best for his Luna, Elizabeth Hanks and a few friends of hers go out for shopping for the upcoming mating ceremony of alpha Lucas and Luna Elizabeth, the witnesses of Elizabeth's shift during the burglars at a public mall bare a testimony of what they have seen, warrior Laroi Laguna please speak", says alpha Marcus.

Roi stands up and says ," I Laroi Laguna hereby a witness of Luna Elizabeth's shifting only speak the truth and by the truth, that morning between those times me, Lexy and Luna wanted to go shopping for the upcoming mating ceremony, and thought it'd be best to hangout and have fun, while we were leaving and just about to get in the cars, we heard screams coming from inside the mall, and then we heard gun shootings as well, commander Andros and beta Ralph ushered us into the van and as we were about too leave Luna decided what was best for the innocent, to protect them, so she ran out of the van and into the mall, going straight into the danger of the humans who held guns.

She only wanted too protect the ones who were being targeted, as I and Lexy were in the van , commander Andros and beta Ralph made a plan to save Luna and help her protect the innocent, and that is what we did, when we entered behind the mall we could see Luna being held against her will by the humans with the guns, she held magnificent power radiating off of her , her aura changed from being a normal Luna to being a dominant powerful Luna , even her demeanor changed as well, which totally scared me, and for that I give her credit for being brave and facing the men who held onto her, after that she managed to claw one of the humans face and arms.

Which we had to grab a hold of her and calm her down before she could shift, but alpha Lucas wasn't on time so we had to run into the woods quickly as possible so that Luna could shift, and that's when we saw what her wolf really was, and it was....... one of the ancient wolves ever existed in the ancient times ............ she was known as one of the last dyer wolves of the dyer wolves kind", she says as she finishes up her testimony.

Everyone else's testimonies were the same as hers and believed that I was innocent for I have not broken any law.

"Very well everyone, thank you for your testimonies , we will begin a short recess, be back in three hours", says alpha Marcus.

"Yes alpha", everyone says and then we all leave the room.

"I'm sorry Lucas, for my actions, I completely messed up, I'm such an idiot", I say as I look away from him," hey now don't be like that, you did what you had to do, and that I am proud of you", he says and then gently kisses me.

"You only did what was best for the people, Luna, and that I would not go against you, you are what this pack needs", says Roi as she and Lexy walks up too us, Lexy nods her head as of saying yes and so did Andros.

"As much as I hate saying this, everyone here is right, and that I agree of you being the packs Luna ", says Ralph which had me shocked because of what he was saying, yet he has been cruel too me ever since I got here.

Two hours has passed and everyone that was in the meeting were doing their own thing right now , waiting for the council to call for us back into the meeting.

It's like the meeting is a court , but a court for werewolves instead of humans.

And I happened too be the one on stage.

Right now me and Lucas are outside watching the warriors train while Lex and Roi did their own things.

"Alpha Lucas we have another guests that will be visiting the meeting this evening held by the council", says beta Ralph as he stands in front of us.

"And who might that be"? He asked , " the council leaders thought'd it'd be a good idea for one of the Alpha's to bare a witness of the meeting, document it", he says.

"I see, but I asked who it is", says Lucas , " it happens too be alpha Jacob Vos from the crescent blood moon pack", he says, "tch, out of all the people, it had too be him", says Lucas, and I of course couldn't believe it either, Jacob Vos, my ex mate who rejected me in high school when we were supposed too be mates, but ended up with Kristy Harrison the school's slut.

I gritted my teeth in anger and cussed in a whisper tone , but apparently I didn't whisper enough," what's the matter Luna,"? Asked Ralph, " it's nothing, but I do need to go inside for a minute", I say as I leave the training grounds immediately.

Out of all the Alpha's it had too be him, out of anyone it had too be him, just anyone would be fine but him.

My worst nightmare became a reality.

End of chapter...................